best christmas movie

Tools    

The grinch stole christmas with jim carrey in it.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I don't know why I put an extra "last" in there. Odd.

It's a stop-motion little story, from one of Burroughs' collections, about a junky who gets out of jail on Christmas Day then spends it wandering around the city trying to score some dope. Lots of ups and downs during his search, including a severed arm (not his), but eventually he does score some smack. But the kicker is what he does with it when he's filled with the spirit of the season. Kinda. It's narrated by Burroughs himself, and the animation is bookended by footage of Bill at a holiday gathering.

I'm so glad it's finally on DVD, because the VHS copy I had taped off of TV like eight years ago is in sorry-ass shape and I was wondering if it was even going to play without breaking this year.

The Junky's Christmas; ask for it by name, kids.
I'm askin'. For shizzure'.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

A Christmas Story.... Thats why they play it on TBS for a whole 24 hours. Just don't watch the crappy 2nd movie based on A Chistmas Story. It was about summer vacation.

Chat Client with inbuilt video
I love that movie. It's has everything you want from a Christmas story; sentiment, friendship, magic and it's the epitemy of movie animations. It really is a pinacle of XMas Magic

I'm not really a big fan of Christmas fims, However if i had to pick it would wither be National Lampoons Christmas Vacation or Home Alone.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Why was my post deleted....and not even moved here....

Suspect's Reviews

"The Grinch", I love this movie it is the best movie for Christmas....You can feel the cold winter chill in this movie and so much fun as the snow falls into the ground...

fbi
scrooged. Bill Murray

Put me in your pocket...
So much depends on mood.
I agree. The ‘best’ really depends on what is best for my mood at that moment and what I’m doing. But, here are usually the ones I watch.

Favorite Christmas movies...
It's a Wonderful Life....Always gets to me.
The Muppet Christmas Carol...Still love Michael Caine with the muppets.
White Christmas....I love Crosby and Kaye together. Kaye and Vera Ellen also make a nice pair.
Scrooged....Love Bill Murray and the rest of the cast.
Elf....New family favorite. Love the innocence of Elf and love the cast.

Favorite movies around the Holidays, but maybe not considered a ‘Christmas’movie...
Meet Me in St Louis....“Have Yourself a Merry little Chrismas” still gets to me.
Holiday Inn....Astaire and Crosby make a great team.
Sleepless in Seattle....Watch this one alot at night while wrapping presents.
You've Got Mail....Love Meg and Tom together.
While You Were Sleeping....Also watch this one alot a night while wrapping presents. Always gets to me at the end.
Bachelor Mother....Also a present wrapping one. Love the cast, especially Ginger Rogers. Sweet story.
March of the Wooden Soliders....Laurel and Hardy are always fun to watch.

Christmas fav’s when the kids were smaller and I still think fondly about...
VeggieTales: The Toy That Saved Christmas
Home Alone
Toy Story 2
Babes in Toyland

Also...

I can’t wait to see Fred Claus this year. I hope it will be as good as the trailer. I hoped last years The Holiday would become a new favorite, but it disappointed me. I loved Kate Winslet’s side of the story (for the most part), but Cameron Diaz story was so predictable and silly. Crossing my fingers that Fred Claus doesn’t disappoint.