How Did You Find This Site?

Tools    

does everybody google?!

I did- wanted to find a forum were people can discuss all movies - foreign films, b&w classic etc and not just the latest in theatres (although I like that too)

i was bored and needed to join more forums lol...so i googled sumthin...i dont remember wat..and found this

Every breath you take, watching you
This site came with a high recoomendation. I held out for at least a couple of years, but for some reason recently caved in. Glad.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Friend

Originally Posted by Dark Nyte
Friend
Someone here?

A friend told me about this site and said that I could download free movies from here. So could I actually download entire movies from movieforums and if so from where?

Originally Posted by ovais1500
A friend told me about this site and said that I could download free movies from here. So could I actually download entire movies from movieforums and if so from where?
Your friend is mistaken. We do not offer free movie downloads here, nor do we allow discussion as to where you can, as it is, well, illegal.

love peace and chicken grease
i just looked for a place where i could talk about movies.
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

I had a vision. A horse with iron wires for hair galloped across an ocean of quick sand and stopped before crushing me with its razor hoofs. The rider glided down and bestowed upon me a secret address written in dust and magic marker. I punched him and jacked his horse for its precious jewels then came here within the hour. It wasn't so much a vision as it was an acid trip invovling some homeless guy, his basket of plastic bags, and an empty parking lot. Needless to say I have his plastic bags and I wont be giving them bag, I mean back.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

A little Yoda came to my window and told me about this wonderful movie forum site.... No just kidding. I just goggled movie forums and poof there it was at the top of the list.

A friend of mine told me about it

Meecrob "You know, that stuff you get as a appetizer at Thai food restaurants. "meecrob" is way grosser than "****," dude. I'd scarf down a whole wet bucket full of **** before I ate another plate of meecrob." Cartman

A little Yoda came to my window and told me about this wonderful movie forum site.... No just kidding. I just goggled movie forums and poof there it was at the top of the list.
That's exactly why this site always has a crap load of new members signing up (they don't always stay of course) because of the words "movie forums". Its usually the first words someone will google if they are searching for something like this. It was for me too. Very fortunate to have your site called 'movie forums' to link others up I think cause I'm sure other movie sites envy that and would love to have it.

google search for "movie forums". this was the second message board i joined. the first was an anime message board, where i mostly talked about movies, so it seemed like a logical move.