What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

blowing my nose. i hate having a cold.

break from studying, am about to go for a smoke. I am also thinking about how I am almost up to 2,000 posts...

You ready? You look ready.
I'm baby sitting my sister and the grand daughter of my mom's friend. She also has a disability. I know it sounds horrible to say this but, I just want them to come home right now because she's driving me mad.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

im listening to "Got me Wrong"- Alice in Chains, and waiting for the movie "You Me and dupree" to come on satelite television.

-The Breakfast Club

Originally Posted by John McClane
I'm baby sitting my sister and the grand daughter of my mom's friend. She also has a disability. I know it sounds horrible to say this but, I just want them to come home right now because she's driving me mad.
the one thing you have to learn before youre babysitting is that when they're driving you mad, you have to make them tired. Works always

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
the one thing you have to learn before youre babysitting is that when they're driving you mad, you have to make them tired. Works always
It's not that easy with disabled children. They wanna go, go and go some more. Haha.

Originally Posted by John McClane
It's not that easy with disabled children. They wanna go, go and go some more. Haha.
i know, i had to babysit one too. Maybe he just liked me because i always act like a lunatic and let them have pillowfights with me (until they're so tired i can slap them easily) or play hide and seek and lock yourself up in the bathroom

Posting here and listening to music.

Oh and eating ice cream too.

Originally Posted by Austruck
Well, if it's about Prince, at least you don't mean me!
Nope. It's about me saying something around her that she doesn't like while she calls me something I don't like. So when she go bent out of shape by what I said I was just like "practice what you preach, sugar!"

love peace and chicken grease
listining to music and being bored out of my mind!!!!
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.