who do you think is the best kid actor right now?

Tools    

Who do you think is the best kid actor right now? I think jimmy bennet is.

PAGAN WISDOM SHALL REIGN AGAIN
I would say that creepy kid Cameron Bright is very promising as horror films are concerned. He's got that look in his face that certainly gives the creeps!!!
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Tyler

Dakota Fanning no doubt

Few years ago I thought that Haley Joel Osment was a promising actor but he grew up

I Agree, Dakota Fanning

well Tyler James Williams looks like hes gonna be cute in Unaccompanied Minors... and i loved Abigail Breslin in Little Miss Sunshine.. i think she's gonna be in a lot more great movies to come

Dakota Fanning

Oh yeah that little girl from Akeelah and the Bee she was pretty good

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Abigail Breslin (Little Miss Sunshine) and Jodelle Ferland (Silent Hill)
Dakota Fanning will most likely become another Lindsay Lohan

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Abigail Breslin is incredible. She may well replace Dakota Fanning as the most sought after young starlet.

i like dokota fanning, but then you can also see her turning into a new aris ilton or something, lol kinda stole that from billdozer but i agree with that.

-The Breakfast Club

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Also, Seamus Davey-Fitzpatrick: the kid who played Damien in the new Omen.

Dakota Fanning is just amazing, she just commands herself so well on the screen no matter what she is doing. She is also so amazing off screen which is also so very important at her age. She is so intellegent and she shows it in all of her interviews, but also still shows she is a kid inside which she needs to hold onto.

Donkey Punch-Drunk Love
Abigail Breslin nominated for Best Supporting Actress Oscar!

I liked the kid in Second Hand Lions.

love peace and chicken grease
Abigail Breslin was just wonderful in Little Miss Sunshine. I just love that movie!!!!
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

did anyone see the Pursuit of Happiness!!?? Can we talk about Jaden Smith for a second!! This kid is gonna skip right over his father's goofy rap phase and head straight to the kiddie A-list and beyond... as long as he doesn't go through too harsh a "awkward stage".

Originally Posted by Britbrat19
Abigail Breslin was just wonderful in Little Miss Sunshine. I just love that movie!!!!
I'll second that, though I liked her just as much in Signs.

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
Even though I don't really like Dakota Fanning that much, I think she is most likely the best kid actor right now.

Dakota Fanning annoys the heck out of me! But i didn't mind her in I Am Sam.

I'll triple:
Originally Posted by Britbrat19

Originally Posted by Yoda
I'll second that, though I liked her just as much in Signs.