Some favorites have vanished from the database

Tools    

I used to have Mouth to Mouth (2005) listed as a favorite, but I noticed the picture was grayed out. It used to show up, and now it's gone. When I click on it, or try to search for it again, all I get are other movies with the same title, but this one no longer appears.

Two other movies on my top ten list, Falling Angels and Seventeen Years are the right movie, but the picture has vanished.

A system of cells interlinked
Confirmed on my end with the two titles Zotis listed that are currently in favorites. I don't see the graphics, either.
@Yoda

We refreshed favorites from our data source recently, so that either means it was removed from there or (more likely) the image was removed, maybe because it was considered too low quality. Do you happen to remember if that latter explanation makes sense based on how it looked before?

Either way, if you want, you can go to www.themoviedb.org to find it and then fire that info my way for comparison.

Also, not that this matters much, but just for clarity, these kinds of movies are still there, otherwise they wouldn't show up as autocompletes, their movie pages wouldn't work, etc. But yeah, some of them have had posters removed.

We refreshed favorites from our data source recently, so that either means it was removed from there or (more likely) the image was removed, maybe because it was considered too low quality. Do you happen to remember if that latter explanation makes sense based on how it looked before?
The image quality was fine before, as far as I could tell.

But yeah, some of them have had posters removed.
Even more concerning than the images of the poster disappearing is Mouth to Mouth disappearing completely. How could it have been there, and then vanished?

Even more concerning than the images of the poster disappearing is Mouth to Mouth disappearing completely. How could it have been there, and then vanished?
I don't think it has. It's still on TMDB (link above) and it's the first thing I see in the autocomplete when I type the title into the Edit Favorites page.

Maybe it's Moth To Mouth that's disappeared?