Actors With Great Faces

Tools    

Don't know why Kevin Bacon didn't show up earlier.
His looks have kind of evened out with age. He almost looks rugged now.
But when he was younger, that upturned nose most certainly made him look unusual.

Ray Liotta is another guy with kind of that plastic or wax look to his face (well... these days that's literal due to plastic surgery).

But even when he was younger his face had several flat planes to it combined with a chiseled jaw line and high cheek bones that almost gave him a kind of "sheen."

Not in a bad way, because I think he's always been a very handsome guy.

Anya Taylor-Joy

This girl's very unique, strange, yet beautiful features give her a great face for movies!
(She really needs to be cast as an Elf in one of those Lord of the Ring-type movies!)

Don't know why Kevin Bacon didn't show up earlier.
His looks have kind of evened out with age. He almost looks rugged now.
But when he was younger, that upturned nose most certainly made him look unusual.

I think Kevin Bacon looked 16 years old for about 25 years, but his looks are finally beginning to match his age...I think he's aging beautifully.

Anya Taylor-Joy

This girl's very unique, strange, yet beautiful features give her a great face for movies!
(She really needs to be cast as an Elf in one of those Lord of the Ring-type movies!)
I agree, especially in her role in Queen's Gambit. She has these facial features that are very unique.

Hi. Recently won the jackpot at (see link below) and decided to visit Hollywood. I think that a great actor Tom Cruise. Just love to watch Mission: Impossible knowing that almost all of Tom's stunts did it himself.

Hi. Recently won the jackpot at (see link below) and decided to visit Hollywood. I think that a great actor Tom Cruise. Just love to watch Mission: Impossible knowing that almost all of Tom's stunts did it himself.
i know that link is a scam

his name is Harry Shum Jr. his an actor and a dancer
he was on glee and shadowhunters
heres the link of his profile of his other movies and tv shows he was on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Shum_Jr.

OMG, I LOVED him on Glee, even if he was totally wasted on that show. I didn't even recognize him from that shot.

OMG, I LOVED him on Glee, even if he was totally wasted on that show. I didn't even recognize him from that shot.
same here use to watch glee all the time then stopped watching it, he did really good job on shadowhunters as magnus bane