Name:	scary_movie_four_ver2[1].jpg
Views:	300
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	5441   Click image for larger version

Name:	scarymovie4-poster2[1].jpg
Views:	299
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	5442  

How many of these are they going to make? the first 2 were good but that last one was kinda weak.

I thought the first was actually pretty damn funny the second was pretty much all non-funny and the 3rd had a few pretty good laughs so i will probobly end up seeing this on dvd.
The posters are funny btw

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The Saw one was funny.

The War of the Worlds poster looks just like the Ring poster they did for Scary Movie 3.....boobies

Suspect's Reviews

I think I'll see this in theaters. Who knows? maybe Dr. Phil will help.

Looks interesting, I saw the other ones in the theatres and I got a few good laughs so ill probably end up seeing this one in theatres also

I was actually surprised at how many laughs I got out of part 3. I think I just find the Zuckers to be funnier than the wayanses.

If that's how you spell it.

Thursday Is Best
im sure theyll pull it off again, id love to see the make fun of saw... i honestly cant wait i liked em all so far..

Here to support the villians.......
yeah there good for a laugh no doubt I will be seeing this.

Please Turn Off Your Cell Phones
i love the saw one. but the war of the worlds gimic is pretty funny as well