Lady in the Water

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
As am I. I think it looks great. Can't wait to see a bit more but im looking forward to it. this whole 'Bed Time Story' thing is a little odd though...
It is a bit odd, but i think it makes the trailer a bit more mysterious though and overall more interesting.

In the Beginning...
M. Night is all about presentation, and this "bedtime story" concept fits right in. But more than that, he respects (and draws inspirations) from all kinds of fantastical things, and sets them right down into real life. (Unbreakable might as well have been billed as "a comic book by M. Night Shyamalan," because that's how it was written and shot.) That's just the kind of thing he likes. I'm pretty certain that something about the magic and mystery in children's literature (particularly the likes of Where the Wild Things Are and others) gave him the idea for this one. And he strikes me as someone who is rooted very deeply in childhood imagination anyway.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Sleezy
M. Night is all about presentation, and this "bedtime story" concept fits right in. But more than that, he respects (and draws inspirations) from all kinds of fantastical things, and sets them right down into real life. (Unbreakable might as well have been billed as "a comic book by M. Night Shyamalan," because that's how it was written and shot.) That's just the kind of thing he likes. I'm pretty certain that something about the magic and mystery in children's literature (particularly the likes of Where the Wild Things Are and others) gave him the idea for this one. And he strikes me as someone who is rooted very deeply in childhood imagination anyway.
I'm digging your stuff Mr Sleez.