The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

but I've established a list
submit your list or it kills you. we have less than two hours before the deadline, make your mind.

Another batch in...

...we are getting quite close to the record. One more solid batch might do it. Last chance, people!
How many more participants do we need to break the record?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'll finish calculating the results post-civid pandemic.

Suspect's Reviews

Sent... not sure if I beat the deadline, or the deadline beat me, but I've been assembling that list for the last 2-3 hours. And that was barely just throwing names on it.

Not sure, waiting for TUS to send me the last few (poor guy's been tabulating non-stop I'm sure!).

My feeling is we'll come just a tiny bit short, but we'll see! It's definitely very close.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
if short, we can do it again next month.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Not sure, waiting for TUS to send me the last few (poor guy's been tabulating non-stop I'm sure!).
There's actual footage...

I remember how crazy it is to tabulate all of the results. And I only had like 50 ballots for mine
Yeah I'll second that. I had 45 list when I hosted the 1930s countdown, and it's a lot of work! Especially when some movie titles aren't correctly identified, they then can end up looking like two different movies, which of course isn't a good thing. Suspect, did you read this Keep your eyes peeled!