Episode III Trailer is Here!!!!

Tools    

What a boring trailer! I can't believe it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

It almost seems that way, doesn't it? It just doesn't have the emotional impact that so many trailers have when it comes to movies this big.

I can't get the site to load, or does it just take longer than 10 minutes, because thats the limit for my patience.

yea i cant get it to load either

Originally Posted by Yoda
Anyone else getting the feeling that this is a fan creation, albeit a very good one?

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
It almost seems that way, doesn't it? It just doesn't have the emotional impact that so many trailers have when it comes to movies this big.
It is a creation from someone indeed. I was so excited, I immediately jumped to conclusions. Stupid me eh?

Then, I remembered reading this.

Originally Posted by jrs
It is a creation from someone indeed. I was so excited, I immediately jumped to conclusions. Stupid me eh?

Then, I remembered reading this.
Do you know when the actual trailer is going to be released?

I thought it was a pretty good lil creation someone made

thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...upalpatine.jpg

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
oh man i want to see this trailer but i cant stand The OC i hate that show
Ya can watch it on Moviefone and/or Hyperspace later that night or wait a little longer and catch it this weekend before Robots.

Well, i don't plan on watching the show. I'm just gonna tape it and fast forward it untill i see the trailer. There is no way i'm gonna sit down an hour to watch a series i do not enjoy.

There could also be the problem with where i live. Here in Canada the Canadien networks cut in on American shows and we view all Canadien advertising. If this happens, i'm just gonna have to wait a few days till it is shown on the net. I dont see myself spending 9 bucks to watch robots either. Actually, mabe i'll sneak in the Robots movie for a couple of minutes to catch the trailer when i go to see Hostage friday.

The pay off for watching the OC was amazing because the Ep III trailer was amazing. I really think they are going to get it right on this one and that it could be the best of the series, keep your fingers crossed.

AMAZING FREAKIN TRAILER

Originally Posted by scissorhands85
The pay off for watching the OC was amazing because the Ep III trailer was amazing. I really think they are going to get it right on this one and that it could be the best of the series, keep your fingers crossed.

AMAZING FREAKIN TRAILER
Sweet indeed! I can't wait till tonight to see again on Moviefone.

Randomly visiting for now
It does look like fanart, but still fun to watch . It's been so long since the last one, I hope they hype it up a lot with heaps of previews and promotion on TV.

Yeah, the trailer was good but it went so darn fast. As i predicted, the O.C. was cut in by Canadien Networks and never showed it, so i had to catch it on the news.

It does look as if yoda gets hit with the lightening. And it seems that palpatine is one bad mother with the light sabre from just the way he looked as he was ready to pounce on samuel l. jackson and the rest of the jedi.

9 more weeks....9 more weeks..... 9 more weeks.