Films that made you walk out the theater

Tools    

Hey guys. Just wondering what kind of films out there(when you were actually in the theater) made you walk out because it was either so bad or so unbearable to watch:

I, lucky to say, have never had the exprerience of seeing a such unbearable film to walk out the theater...but it will probably happen to me sometime in the future:
Alright well dig in!!

Movies that made me walk out of the theater:

Star wars episode II

Traffic

Some Al pacino movie that had to do with "Big Tobacco"

Matrix Revolutions

A novel adaptation.
I've never walked out of a movie.
But, my mother has walked out of two movies in her lifetime, oddly enough (considering your avatar), Alien, and for some inexplicable reason, The Talented Mr. Ripley.
She's never really explained why for either film, which always leaves me perplexed, especially as I know we've sat through much worse together.

Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

And very nearly walked out of The Matrix Revolutions, right after the 'Neo, I believe' line. Didn't in the end though. Couldn't be arsed.

Fasten your seat belts...
Easy. Salo - Last Days of Sodim or what ever. They screened it here in Sydney for a week. I will say, I was the last in the theatre. People were leaving only 25 minutes into the film. It's grouse.

I also walked out of Nicole Kidman Stepford Wives - out of disgust!

i never walked out of a movie because im really cautious of what i see and im too cheap to let $9 go to waste for nothing.

Vicious Critic
Ive only walked out of one movie in my whole life.

Godzilla.

If I had to look at Matthew Broderick for one more minute I would've snapped.

soul plane and white chicks.

they were honestly the most immature "black" movies i've ever seen.

...ugh, i'm getting nauseated thinking about it.

"I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world."
-Angelina Jolie

Here's Johnny!
that movie called

boo boo does bum bum

Fasten your seat belts...
Originally Posted by DroolingManiac
Ive only walked out of one movie in my whole life.

Godzilla.

If I had to look at Matthew Broderick for one more minute I would've snapped.
But... he's the Bueller! He's not ALL bad!!!

I walked out of Matrix Reloaded.

I thought it was awful, then watched it again on DVD a year later (all the way through) and was glad that I left the cinema.

Originally Posted by DropDeadFred
Movies that made me walk out of the theater:

Star wars episode II

Traffic

Some Al pacino movie that had to do with "Big Tobacco"

Matrix Revolutions
The Al Pacino movie was The Insider. Good movie.

Traffic was another good movie.

The Matrix Revolutions was wack, I didn't walk out of it, but I kept going to the bathroom to throw up because I had drank a ridiculous amount of coffee. I tend to think that if the movie were better I would have thrown up less.

I walked out of Primary Colors after 20 minutes. I actually heard it was a good movie, but I was with some girl and we were bored at the beginning, and decided to leave.

I didn't end up getting any from her anyway

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Every movie I've seen in the theater made me walk out. Hell, I just couldn't live there ya know.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

I've only walked out of one movie (intentionally) in my life...and that would be:
Weekend at Bernies II
The worst movie I've ever seen in the theater. Whomever came up with that idea, needs to be hunted down and beaten within inches of their lives...ok, maybe thats too harsh a penalty. Within FEET of their lives!

Shameless self promotion
I've never walked out of a film in the cinema. I don't go that often so when I do it's for a film I really want to see and am pretty sure will be good to varying degrees. The only time I've hated a film was Signs. I'd gone to see it just for the fact I wanted to go to the cinema rather than see a particular film and that was the best on offer. Well, that's the last time I do that! Didn't walk out but was a most unpleasant cinematic experience.

The Grudge, Darkness falls and Don't tell mum the babysitters dead.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by heckflosse
Don't tell mum the babysitters dead.
Okay, I won't.

No movie has ever made me want to leave the theater. I find it stupid. Why pay money and then just get up and leave? That's retarded. No, it's above that. It's just like buying a milkshake for someone who has Lactose intolerance- pretty much just throwing money out of the friggin' window.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Okay, I won't.

No movie has ever made me want to leave the theater. I find it stupid. Why pay money and then just get up and leave? That's retarded. No, it's above that. It's just like buying a milkshake for someone who has Lactose intolerance- pretty much just throwing money out of the friggin' window.
If I had the choice of either being bored in a cinema for another hour or going to the pub, I'd pick the pub