Best Tim Burton Film

Tools    

He is one of my favorite directors. I love his movies. My personal favs are Edward Scissorhands and Beetlejuice.

Yea hes my favorite too.

My Favorite of his would probably be Ed Wood and Nightmare Before Christmas

Do you know my poetry?
Tim Burton is really really overrated. He's not a great director. There is only one of his movies I consider great:

Ed Wood

As for the rest of his films I've seen, this is what I think of them:

Big Fish
Grade: B-

Batman Returns
Grade: C-

Edward Scissorhands
Grade: D+

Batman
Grade: C

Pee-wee's Big Adventure
Grade: C+

And there you have it.

Do you know my poetry?
You people do realize The Nightmare Before Christmas was NOT directed by Tim Burton, right?

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
You people do realize The Nightmare Before Christmas was NOT directed by Tim Burton, right?

You do realize that um....you are wrong.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by jrs
You do realize that um....you are wrong.
Please click HERE.

Im A Big Tim Burton Fan. These are the Only Movies i saw of him.

Big Fish 2003 B+

Planet of the Apes 2001 C-

Sleepy Hollow 1999 B-

Mars Attacks! 1996 C+

Ed Wood 1994 A+

The Nightmare Before Christmas 1993 A

Batman Returns 1992 B+

Edward Scissorhands 1990 A

Batman 1989 A

BeetleJuice 1998 B+

Vincent 1982 A+
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Big Fish.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	3338   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ed Wood.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	3342   Click image for larger version

Name:	Batman.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	3343   Click image for larger version

Name:	BeetleJuice.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	3344   Click image for larger version

Name:	The Nightmare Before Christmas.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	3345  

We All Know he didnt Direct it, But its his Film. And i think the question was which is your favorite Tim Burton Films?.

"Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas"

The best Burton film in my opinion has to be Edward Scissorhands... i liked big fish but it wasnt wat i was expecting... it was hyped a lil too much. My opinion

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Zzat
We All Know he didnt Direct it, But its his Film. And i think the question was which is your favorite Tim Burton Films?.

"Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas"
Okay, let me get this straight, your telling me it's automatically HIS film just because he created the characters and produced it? So I guess The Godfather is Mario Puzo's film because he created the characters? No it isn't, and neither is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Tim Burton film, it's a Henry Selick film.

Big Fish (2003) B-

Planet of the Apes (2001) F

Sleepy Hollow (1999) B

Mars Attacks! (1996) B+

Ed Wood (1994) A++

Batman Returns (1992) B

Edward Scissorhands (1990) C+

Batman (1989) A+

Beetle Juice (1988) B

Pee-wee's Big Adventure (1985) B-

and for good measure:

The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)A-

well i didnt mean to say its his film. Its his Story thats what i meant. I Still consider it to be his film

Okay, let me get this straight, your telling me it's automatically HIS film just because he created the characters and produced it? So I guess The Godfather is Mario Puzo's film because he created the characters? No it isn't, and neither is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Tim Burton film, it's a Henry Selick film.
Tim Burton WROTE the film, just as Mario Puzo WROTE "The Godfather." The writer is just as important as the director if not more. If it were not for the writer, the director would have nothing to direct. It is still Tim Burton's film even though he did not call the shots. It came out of his head and is therefore rightfully his as much as anybody else involved in the production.

Bad Morther****er
Ed Wood is head and shoulders above all of Burton's other films. That's not to say that some of the other film's weren't really, really good. It just that Ed wood is a fabulous piece of filmmaking.
Justice will be served/ And the battle will rage/ This big dog will fight/ When you rattle his cage/ And you’ll be sorry that you messed with the U.S. of A./ Cause we`ll put a boot in your ass/ It`s the American way.
Courtesy Of The Red, White & Blue - Toby Keith

Originally Posted by FallsAngel
Tim Burton WROTE the film, just as Mario Puzo WROTE "The Godfather." The writer is just as important as the director if not more. If it were not for the writer, the director would have nothing to direct. It is still Tim Burton's film even though he did not call the shots. It came out of his head and is therefore rightfully his as much as anybody else involved in the production.
guess shes right

Big Fish, it didn't do that well but I loved it, it was a bit maudlin but it was a nice fairy tale