It's your birthday, Kim Bauer!

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
She looks like a lolicon girl in that picture. @Guaporense, @jal90, @Zotis. am I right?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

True enough Minio.

I have definitely had the hots for her for many years.

My favorite movie of hers is Lucky Girl (2001). It's all about gambling addiction.

Oh geez, once again the only fan?
Well, I mean, nobody has any idea what the thread is about from the title. And there's not much to say other than "Yeah I like her."

I mostly like her from Happy Endings and/or being disconcertingly pretty.

The truth is in here
Well, I mean, nobody has any idea what the thread is about from the title. And there's not much to say other than "Yeah I like her."

I mostly like her from Happy Endings and/or being disconcertingly pretty.
Okay, you have my permission to change the title to "It's your birthday, Kim Bauer!"
It's a little more clever than just happy birthday (this actor), but also not as vague.

I like her in Happy Endings too. But the show itself is not really doing it for me yet.

She's really annoying in the first two seasons of 24, especially the latter. That's all i've seen from 24. Maybe she gets good later and to be fair it was more bad writing of her character than anything she did wrong that made her annoying.

Also saw her in House of Wax (Don't remember that film), The Girl Next Door (She is alright in that from what i remember) and Old School (Really small role).

I totally went off her when she came out as a rug-muncher.
My mistake - iggy that, was getting her confused with Keifer Sutherland

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I have no idea who she is and why you want to wish her a belated birthday on mofo. Is she a mofo? And if it's a belated birthday wish you obviously didntcare enough about her to have her birthday written in bold on your Elisha 'I FORGOT YOUR NAME AS WELL AS YOUR BIRTHDAY' calendar hanging on your bedroom wall.

memo to self - must try harder next year.