Films that made you walk out the theater

Tools    

Bruce almighty... jim carrey is too over the top.

The End Has Come
Originally Posted by lucy_jaimes
Bruce almighty... jim carrey is too over the top.
Totally agree with this statement.
I also walked out of the following:
Mr. 3000
Shrek
Ransom
Daredevil
...And movies I should have walked out on:
Batman Forever
Soul Plane
America's Sweethearts
Can't Hardly Wait
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Anchorman with Will Ferrell was terrible. I love the guy, but the movie just sucked. I also just saw that new film Aristocrats at a festival. Terrible. Tummy hurting funny for 10 minutes then god awful for the rest (of the 20) before I left.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by LadiesMan
Anchorman with Will Ferrell was terrible. I love the guy, but the movie just sucked.
Wow, i thought Anchorman was hilarious. Some pretty original stuff there i thought.

Never have, but wanted to and should've walked out of matrix revolutions, and matrix reloaded

With Return of the King at the end I stood up at least 5 times thinking and hoping it was over, then another 20 minutes of footage would come to what i thought was another conclusion... like i said, i was wrong like 5 times.

Be Cool was horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible. I ran out, not walked out of this movie.

Virgin Suicides. The only move EVER to make me walk out of a theater. I can't begin to describe what a crap movie it is. Further proof that Sophia Coppola is a plague.

--Russ

kim
underwater explorer
I made the mistake of buying a ticket for The Omega Code. I had no idea what it was about but the name intrigued me. I would say maybe 15 minutes in I walked out and right into the next theater which was showing The Story of Us. I was a poor college student at the time and couldn't let that 8 dollars go to waste...it turned out to be a much better investment.

Went to a Hollywood Homicide screening and left 25 minutes in

I've never walked out on a film. However, the movie that I saw the most people walk out on was "Bad Education." I live in the Southern US, and some people just don't have cojones enough to sit through an Almodovar film. Once the man on man action began, men began leaving the film in droves. I don't know what they were expecting when they forked over their money for this film, but they obviously had never seen one of his films before.

And this is my BOOMstick!
I've never seen one of those "strange" ^ movies... I do want to though. I'm thinking about renting Clockwork Orange some time soon.

film making extraordinaire
Only movie I have ever walked out on is dumb and dumberer. It was an insult to the fine acting of jim carrey and jeff daniels. The jokes in the original were stupid, but had their intelligence and purpose, and were perfectly acted by carrey and daniels which made these jokes hilarious. The jokes in the prequel were just stupid, and the acting didn't make it any better.

film making extraordinaire
I should have walked out on Dream Catcher, but was with friends. That movie was destroyed with the introduction of that retarded looking monster. Well done Dream Catcher, you shall be forever be played on the sci fi channel.

mine would have to be that king kong flick wherein he has a wife. i cried as i walked out with my older brother i was 6 years old at the time

Originally Posted by nebbit
I have never walked out of a movie, thats not to say that I haven't been to movies where people have walked out, "Betty Blue" people were walking out during the opening scene.
I've never walked out of a movie, although I really wish I would have during "Are We There Yet".

I have walked out of 1 movie out of all the movies I have seen in the cinema and that film was TRAUMA starring Colin Firth and Mena Suvari... Now, if anyone likes this film, please give me a just reason why?? Because I was actually taken aback by how boring, ridiulous and lacking in any firm storyline that it was.

motivationally deficient
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Wow, i thought Anchorman was hilarious. Some pretty original stuff there i thought.
i thought it was **** apart from the fighting scene between news crews.

i myself nearly walked out of alexander, but before i could get up i passed out with boredom.

Wild Wild West--That horrible one with Will Smith....I wanted my money back.

Wow, i've just looked up and down this page, and noticed that the posts seem to be made up of new members........not that it matters, i was just bored so decided to make this observation.

Movie Forums Member
Ghosts of Mars