'Batman Begins' Poster Has Arrived

Tools    

I have posted this on The Mofo Movie Blog already, though for those who do not pay attention to the blog I have posted here an image of the Batman Begins Poster which should be out in theaters as early as next week.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	onesheet.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	4237  

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Word, a fairly sexy poster at that. Can't wait for the trailer next week, attached to Blade Trinity and Oceans 12.

Right on, Batman rules and as the OG said cant wait for that trailer

The teaser poster is very effective, the dull dingy background with the Batman shadow suggests that the movie will be darker than the previous ones.

Sexy indeed…. Thanks Jrs...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh. I likey the poster. So dark and mysterious. I must say, I've had such a thing for Christian Bale ever since Swing Kids. I'm so glad he's doing this movie. He's the perfect "new" Batman. He's got the lips too. Batman has always had great lips. The mask was created to showcase a sexy chin and mouth and by far...Christian has that going for him. George Clooney was the worst for that followed closely by Val Kilmer. Ick. I swear, Val destroyed Batman's brooding nature forever. Bale has a lot of resurrecting to do.