The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

⬆️ Cool.

Facebook has new avatars that you can make to look like yourself... yup this is about right...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@John McClane That's a really short neck!
@MovieGal Wow! At last you got punished for watching all these torture films and got turned into a cartoon character!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Jokes aside, it indeed looks rather normal for an acoustic guitar. Playing anything above the 15th fret might be uncomfy, tho. I've never had an acoustic, so the picture weirded me out at first, especially given the fact I can reach the 24th fret with ease on my electric, and your guitar doesn't even have 24 frets!!!

A system of cells interlinked
Since we are posting guitars... Here is my 1975 Guild F50. It's been through hell. Cracked a resealed several times, but it plays and sounds amazing, so I would never replace it.

And just for @Mr Minio, Here is a guitar with 24 frets. My 2001 Charvel A-Plus Pro.

I don't have my new Charvel yet. That should arrive in a couple weeks...

Books, photos, soft toys? Has no one on that shelf heard of social distancing? That said, it's heartening to see that, even at such a young age, she's taken the new normal on board though. She looks at least 6 feet away from those rule breakers.

Self Portrait...

...and Myself

Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

I spend a lot of time working on my yard to make it look nice.

I grew 1 plant last year for my wife and it lasted her all winter. I was going to grow 2 for her this year but no she insists on 8 and I have to make a mess out of all the work I've done. I don't know what the hell she's going to do with almost 10 pounds of pot, but she's already asking for 12 next year. She claims she will freeze some but I already have a hard time fitting my ice creams in there. It's a lot of damn work. I was supposed to watch Paris Texas today but obviously that didn't happen. At least I got to borrow some portable fencing from a construction site

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
VERY nice. Especially how you were able to tilt your lawn at such an extreme angle! Impressive!!!! Those pups must have some crazy paw-gripping strength.

seriously tho, the lawn looks great. soil here is like half clay. sooooo jealous.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

seriously tho, the lawn looks great. soil here is like half clay. sooooo jealous.
Thanks but I can't wait to get rid of it and you can only see like a third. It's too much work and I don't need it.