If You Could Invite 5 Actors To Your Party, Who Would They Be?

Tools    

Living or dead.... For a discussion.

-Marlon Brando
-John Cassavetes
-Orson Welles
-Steve McQueen
-Robert Mitchum
All of those would be interesting, but personally I wouldn't want to be in the same room with Brando and McQueen both could be huge asses. Mitchum had a reputation for being drunk, but I don't know if he was an angry drunk. I don't anything about Cassavetes. So out of your list I would go with Orson Welles who was generally cordial and certainly interesting.

I'd pick western actors in honor of the upcoming Western Countdown:
John Wayne
James Stewart
Dan Duryea
Randolph Scott
Gabby Hayes

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Five cute Japanese actresses. And then the door closes. You're mine now!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Welcome to the human race...
Five cute Japanese actresses. And then the door closes. You're mine now!

Sounds like the sequel to Audition.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Rip Torn
Bill Nighy
John Huston
Michael Keaton
Jon Voight

Girls:

Eve Arden
Carmen Miranda
Ava Gardner
Amanda Abbington
Mary-Louise Parker

I always loved Rip Torn.. Naturally very funny, in movies, shows (especially "The Larry Sanders Show") as well as John Huston (who I was saving for a possible directors list) who was an underrated actor, and actually walked the walk.

I'll try to think of five women tomorrow.

Mel Gibson
Ben Affleck
Alec Baldwin
Bradley Cooper
Matthew Perry

WE WILL GET F*CKED UP

Didn’t know you liked DiCaprio though, I love him too. I feel like your love for Phoenix makes me assume he’s the only actor you love but I’m sure there are plenty.

Didn’t know you liked DiCaprio though, I love him too. I feel like your love for Phoenix makes me assume he’s the only actor you love but I’m sure there are plenty.
I love Leo. Probably my #2 favorite, though there's still a big gap between him and Phoenix. I love all the actors I listed, plus a few others like Kevin Costner and John Cusack.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Anthony Hopkins
After that, I'm not sure. Need to think about the rest.

Possible contenders:
Orson Welles
Robert Downy Jr.
Bill Murray
Jason Segel

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Just out of curiosity, are you guys considering how good of a match all will be together? Or are you just picking individuals you would like over?