MoFo Members as "Lord of the Rings" characters!

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
The Fish

Edit: upon further thought, if I were a girl, I'd think the ring because everyone would want to sti

Edit: family site

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by OG-
The Fish

Edit: upon further thought, if I were a girl, I'd think the ring because everyone would want to sti

Edit: family site

Pimp Da Shizzins - Merry

Anonymous Lastiadoc - Pippin

Because I am that badass; you can ask my mom.

Originally Posted by tommygun
Because I am that badass; you can ask my mom.
Just stop it, be a good Mommies boy

And this is my BOOMstick!

Neutral Milk Hotel
I shall be the TOXIC AVENGER or SLOTH ( yes he is in Lord of the Rings if you know what I mean)
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Randomly visiting for now
I would be the ghost king guy, because (a) He commands the best army, (b) He's scary but comes through for Aragorn and (c) he's got a big cool sword . Come on ladies don't those eyes just make your heart go pita-pat?

I would pick gimli son of gloin because he is class and funny.He also kicks some ass for a dwarf