MoFo Members as "Lord of the Rings" characters!

Tools    

OH OH! I will take Pippin!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

No question about it. Sauron. He’s the most malevolent looking character in middle earth.

MovieForums Extra

I would want to be an elf and since the role of Legolas was already taken.........

Originally Posted by birdygyrl

I would want to be an.........
That's just how i picture you

I'd rather of taken Anglo-saxon literature under Tolkien at Oxford, but if I was a charachter in the movies...hmmmm I do not know. Eowyn's already taken, or I would so be her. If I can't be Eowyn I think I would enjoy working off-screen, in the costume department or something.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Gollum. Such a nice thong setup he's got going on there...

Neutral Milk Hotel
Aragorn I shall be
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

I'll be a CGI orc at the battle of Minis Tirith.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Neutral Milk Hotel
How nerverackingly creative

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
I'll be a CGI orc at the battle of Minis Tirith.
Ah...so you're the one playing my romantic love interest. I'm the Orc with the flowery sun dress and demure disposition.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'd either be Boggo The Used Horse Trader Of Rohan (catchphrase - "Your Kingdom for my Horse"), or Legless the tipsy Elf...

May The Forks be With Us
I'd be Eomer! that dude kicks @$$. just think about it: He's going to be a king, He has loyal troops that will follow him anywhere, and he is good on a horse with a spear and sword. He is the ultimate, non-dunedian fighter and he's loyal. I would be that crazy dude.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"