MoFo Members as "Lord of the Rings" characters!

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
What Lord of The Rings character would you want to be?

As for me:

Ezikiel as:
Frodo Baggins

Frodo is my favorite character because he's the one that has to take the ring back to Mordor. The whole story is basically about him, and I love all his scenes.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Well...there are so many characters...I'll try to go against type (sort of)...

Beale the Rippe as:
Sauron

Evil fascinates me, and I couldn't ask for a more evil character to be than Sauron.

(I don't especially like the idea of all of the horrible things that I'd do though...my other selections are more heroic characters, but I'm sure many MoFo's would love to have first pick at them...)

Hi
As the third person to pick, I'll be a tree. Not an ent, just a tree.

I'm rather limited on female characters so I'm going to go for Sam. Out of all the characters I'm probably most closely like him in personality.

Possibly Smeagol but my brother who spends an awful lot of time on the computer when he's in, already has the nickname Gollum. His computer is his Precious. He goes nuts when it doesn't work properly.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Well, I have no idea.... I still haven't seen the movies.
Then you can be Tom Bombadill since he's not even in the movies.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Then you can be Tom Bombadill since he's not even in the movies.
Holy crap, that was funny! I kept asking about him and the wraiths when I first saw the movie. The reaction I got from my complaints were commonly, "Who gives a *****! He was an annoying character anyway!" Oh well.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

there's a frog in my snake oil
****! I wanted to be the rhyming donkey-herding old eco-weirdo! He's me i tell you!

Here I am Kissing Frodo, in a motherly fashion.

Evolution in Progress...
Stout and stuck in my ways, Loving foaming ale and a good hearty night out with close friends, wary of changing my ways, I think I'd be a Dwarf, doesn't particularly matter which a Dwarf.

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Why?

1. He's a lot like me. Makes all the wrong choices, but comes through in the end.
2. He's got a big sword.
3. I'm a HOOGE Sean Bean fan.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Can I be one of those two totally useless (till the end of the third movie anyways) Hobbits? You know, the guys that drink beer and screw up through most of the first two movies? Whichever one is dumber. LOL. those guys cracked me up.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

i'd also like to be Gandalf, but at lack of that choice (damn u Jason) i'd probably choose Legolas

legolas i would like to be

I wipe my ass with your feelings

He's...so...cool.