Most Anticipated DVD release in the history of DVDs.

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
Perhaps the most anticipated DVD release in the history of Digital Video Discs, yes my friends I am talking about The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection . It will be a 3 disc, 10 hour compilation of the greatest wrestler in the history of Professional Wrestling.

Here are the match listings:
Ric Flair vs. Harley Race Starrcade (11/24/83)
Ric Flair vs. Dusty Rhodes Starrcade (11/28/85)
Ric Flair vs. Barry Windham World Wide Wrestling (01/20/87)
Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat Clash of the Champions VI (04/02/89)
Ric Flair vs. Ricky Steamboat WrestleWar (05/07/89)
Ric Flair vs. Terry Funk I Quit Match Clash of the Champions IX (11/15/89)
Ric Flair winning the Royal Rumble (01/19/92)
Ric Flair vs. Sting Undisputed World Title Unification Clash of the Champions XXVII (06/23/94) (shown in their entirety)

Debut match with the WWWF Ric Flair vs. Pete Sanchez 3/1/76
A day in the life of the Four Horsemen
His match with Triple H from 5.19.03 Raw with a post-show tribute that has never-been-seen before on TV

Plus all the promos & controversies surrounding his greatest matches against Harley Race, Dusty Rhodes, Barry Windham, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Terry Funk, Sting as well as his 1992 Royal Rumble victory.

BONUS: 6 hidden Easter eggs

Who's buying the greatest DVD of all time on November 18, 2003 ?

A novel adaptation.
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Perhaps the most anticipated DVD release in the history of Digital Video Discs, yes my friends I am talking about The Ultimate Ric Flair Collection .
First of all, it's "Digital Versatile Discs".

And second of all, you're kidding, right?

I mean, really, you are being sarcastic.

Facetious?
Ironic?
Tongue-in-cheek?

Right?

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Herod
First of all, it's "Digital Versatile Discs".

And second of all, you're kidding, right?

I mean, really, you are being sarcastic.

Facetious?
Ironic?
Tongue-in-cheek?

Right?
Well its an old school wrestling thing, if your into old school wrestling like I am, you would consider it the greatest DVD of all time, until they make The Complete Ric Flair Collection Volume 2.

Yea I'm with you, the man is a legend.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This is EPIC. Like really epic. Ric Flair is so the man. Now all we need is dvd's of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Macho Man Randy Savage, and Andre the Giant.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
This is EPIC. Like really epic. Ric Flair is so the man. Now all we need is dvd's of Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, Macho Man Randy Savage, and Andre the Giant.
I would definitely love to see a Ricky Steamboat DVD, I loved all of Ricky's matches with Flair.

Originally Posted by jrs
Agreed

I must become Caligari..!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by jrs
Another movie I'd like to see.

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
As of right now, I think I'm gonna' go with the Special Edition of "Goodfellas" that's coming out, only I don't know WHEN it's coming out!! Anyways, I'll be pickin' that sucka' up the day that it comes out, cause in my personal opinion, it's one of the top 3 films of all-time.

Feed me breadcrumbs
Originally Posted by gothamboy
As of right now, I think I'm gonna' go with the Special Edition of "Goodfellas" that's coming out, only I don't know WHEN it's coming out!! Anyways, I'll be pickin' that sucka' up the day that it comes out, cause in my personal opinion, it's one of the top 3 films of all-time.

Agreed. But if they do a Randy "Macho Man" Savage... Oh boy nothin will compare.

Do you know my poetry?
Another DVD I'm really looking foward to, one of my favorite shows of all time:

Originally Posted by gothamboy
I agree with that. goodfella's is one of the best movies of all time. hopefully the special edition will have special features because thats something the original lacks.

Seinfeld is a series that should be on DVD. I think that would be my pick.