What would Jesus Drive?

Tools    

Semper Fooey

Keep on Rockin in the Free World

Is the answer; Millions of people to their deaths?
+1

He'd probably drive something like this:

Is the facepalm for giving HK a plus 1 for the best comment on the thread, or for saying Jesus would drive the pope mobile. According to Catholics he already is.

Is the facepalm for giving HK a plus 1 for the best comment on the thread, or for saying Jesus would drive the pope mobile. According to Catholics he already is.
Why would he drive it? Wouldn't he just ride in it? Jesus is a hell of a lot more important than the Pope.

Semper Fooey
Why would he drive it? Wouldn't he just ride in it? Jesus is a hell of a lot more important than the Pope.
That's the thing. Jesus wouldn't drive a car. His disciples would take him where he needs to go. He always hung out with his followers. So they could report everything he said.

linespalsy wins this thread and you all missed it. Besides, in Soviet America, Jesus drives you.

Is the answer; Millions of people to their deaths?
I wasnt referring to your posts, moreso this :
Is the facepalm for giving HK a plus 1 for the best comment on the thread
TBF, the man himself would probably be horrified by what's been done in his name.

As someone supposedly concerned with 'saving' the planet, humanity, etc, maybe he'd go back to his roots

My EXPLOSIVE post about how there is no free will over in the Atheism Automatically Disqualifies Free Will thread is far more important than this silly thread about Jesus.

Semper Fooey
My EXPLOSIVE post about how there is no free will over in the Atheism Automatically Disqualifies Free Will thread is far more important than this silly thread about Jesus.
This is why we need neg rep, although I wouldn't have done it someone would have.

This is a far better thread than that stuff about free will.

Semper Fooey
Then Yoda is in trouble for banning Him.

When he returns, will the Christians recognize him? Will they reject the message because he is not saying what they want him to? Will they brand him the Antichrist and accept the real Antichrist as their Messiah?

Well, why do you think Powderfinger was trying to get Movie Forums in trouble by reporting it to some government agency in Australia? He was seeking God-like revenge. He was attempting to kill us all! All of us. And our animals.

When he returns, will the Christians recognize him? Will they reject the message because he is not saying what they want him to? Will they brand him the Antichrist and accept the real Antichrist as their Messiah?
If he'd come back, they'd probably have locked him away in a mental hospital for claiming to be the son of God.

Well, why do you think Powderfinger was trying to get Movie Forums in trouble by reporting it to some government agency in Australia?
He was? Idiot.