Mofo Fantasy Football Week 12

Tools    

Did i screw up by benching Laurent robinson for Andre Johnson?
16.67%
1 votes
yep you did, but dont worry, you are playen WAWA
83.33%
5 votes
No, well maybe, but lucky for you, yinz are playen WAWA
6 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Petey wants 28.03. 7:47 left in the 2nd quarter, Cruz has 5.10, and Graham 8.00. He needs just 15 more...

Edit in - 5:21 in the 2nd, Cruz catches a ball for 15 yds, and Petey needs 12.33. I see Graham is 6th in the NFL on recieving yards, and Cruz ranked 13th. Im scared

2:21 in the 2nd and after Grahams TD Petey needs 4.83....with these updates it feels like Im posting in my old "Im watching this film right now" thread...

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Manningham is out.

yeah thats awesome.

Sadly this means more targets for Cruz. Halftime and all Petey needs is 2.83 cry

Sadly this means more targets for Cruz. Halftime and all Petey needs is 2.83 cry
5:48 in the 3rd and still holding.

A more interesting matchup is 11 Angry Men vs Sookies Suckers. Yoda has 120.62 with Nicks and Lisa has 120.04 with Sproles. whoa

A system of cells interlinked
Who has two thumbs and clinched in first place?

THIS GUY!

The points margin is ridiculous. A whole .1 separates Chris and I...

I saw that! .10 points separate us. Nicks had a very solid game and Sproles just shared too much work with the other backs. He also dropped two passes; I don't think he would've quite managed the deficit if he'd caught them, but it would've been much closer. As it is I think I'm safe from scoring corrections. Whew.

Meanwhile, the top four teams do indeed play each other in the last week, and all four of us have a shot at one of the Byes, and all four of us have already clinched playoff spots.

I'll start fiddling around with the scenarios later today. Here we go!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm a still stunned i managed to plummet from the lofty perch to 4th overnight.

do 20 pt stat corrections ever happen.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Looks like I should be in like Flynn (the playoffs, that is. Matt Flynn better not be playing). My 3 headed monster is really for any challenge. And Marshawn Lynch will just keep defying the odds in one of the strangest good seasons from anyone this year.

Yeah, the playoff field is effectively set; it's all about seeding now. I just posted a breakdown of the scenarios in the week 13 thread.

Meanwhile, all four of my teams won in week 12 (though Victor Cruz made me sweat in two of them despite having otherwise huge leads). Teams combined are 31-17 on the year, despite some major injuries. If I can squeeze out one more win in my ESPN league I might make the playoffs in all of them. That'd be pretty sweet.