Ratatouille

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Critic
the story was very inspirational and very funny too, i like the message of the story...

haven't seen this movie yet..every time i ask for some opinion about this movie, everybody was telling me it was nice.

I'm a bunch of a hell!
I couldn't stand it but cry,the moral lesson of the movie for me is the courage Remy has to fullfill his dreams.

Yeah somehow touch the heart...This movie is awesome...

Anyone can cook! can you? A rat will always be a rat

Lets put a smile on that block
Good film, but to be frank, i would not dine at a restaurant where a rat was a chef, no matter how cute he was. Am i Ratist? YES I AM.

In reality I think no one will

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
every year i'm always glad that there's an animated flick that stands out... this film surprised me a lot... a wonderful offering from PIXAR...
kids of all ages and kids at heart will definitely enjoy this film and introduce you to another world...

Well that's a good thing that movies such as this continues in production is it?

My life isn't written very well.
Well that's a good thing that movies such as this continues in production is it?
It is I thinks is it.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

The movie does not work for me. First because I'm not so fond with animation. Second, I just can't accept a rat that can control somebody movement through his hair ... and it can cook.

I'm still working on my list, not sure if it's still my no.1 but it's definitely in my top 3 or 4. Good idea, incredible animation and environmental effects. If I was compiling a list of action scenes, that one near the beginning where the rats escape into the water would likely make my short list for the last decade or so. Somewhat predictable moral but show me a family film that doesn't have one.

It's a fairly common sentiment; check out some of the critics' awards lists Holden's been posting. Ratatouille is on quite a few. Seems like they give at least one commercially successful film the nod each year. I suppose Ratatouille is the 2007 choice for award-winning-film-that-lots-of-people-actually-saw.

Lets put a smile on that block
I really enjoyed Ratatouille, but not as much as i wanted to. It gets so close to briliance at so many points in the film but falls shorts almost everytime. The only parts that reach it, is when Remy first gets the message from Gaustau about how anyone can cook and the superb climax when Ego tries the ratatouille. Brilliant.

As for a Ratty Restaurant though, THATS JUST BLOODY BONKERS

Well I enjoy and disgusted in the same time....but mostly i like it when will the time where you can across to a street rat that can cook!!!.... hehehe

I'm a bunch of a hell!
I like the movie because it was unique and very inspiring.

An idea of the cooking rat is quite unique because we all think rat is a pest that need to be eliminated in this world...

It is I thinks is it.
It is means you're sure about it while is it? is a form of a question.

Is it not?