3. "Can't You Hear Me Knocking?"
4. "Let it Bleed"
5. "Time Is On My Side"
6. "It's All Over Now"
7. "Beast of Burden"
8. "Heart of Stone"
9. "I Am Waiting"
10. "Let's Spend the Night Together"

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

DEFINE the GREAT LINE
ANGIE haha
IRONIC WHEN I DISCORVERED THIS CLASSIC: I was having my own drama with a girl Named Angie

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
1. Beast Of Burden
2. Brown Sugar
3. Miss You
4. Honky Tonk Women
5. Start Me Up
6. Wild Horses
7. Gimme Shelter
8. Jumping Jack Flash
9. Paint It Black
10. Let's Spend The Night Together

Sudoku Blackbelt
Gimme Shelter

I really have to disagree with that. Everything The Beatles did advanced popular music and changed what was thought possible in the genre. The Stones just took music that already existed, basicly blended all of americana into one raw rugged sound that is great, but in my opinion not cutting edge at all. Except for their shot at bringing exotic sounds into Rock & Roll with "Sympathy for the Devil". They seemed throughout their early years just to be trying to compete with The Beatles (hence the sitar in "Paint It Black") and didn't truly flourish until they stopped trying to do something new and adapted all of the old styles of American music to their vision. The Beatles pioneered into the future while The Stones were delved into the past for their sound. Did they kick F***ing @$$? Yes. Were they cutting edge? Not in my opinion.
You speak the truth, my friend.

Sympathy for the Devil
Honky Tink Women
Fool to Cry
Satifaction
I'm Just waiting on a friend
Jumpin Jack Flash
Wild Horses
Angie
Lets Spend the Night Together
Its Only Rock N Roll
Mother's Little Helper
19th Nervous Breakdown
Beast of Burden (my all time favorite)
You Can't Always get What You want - Don't you just love that scene in "The Big Chill" at the funeral home where Jo Beth William is playing the organ and she starts to play "You Can't Always Get What You Want" classic....I can't wait to have a funeral just like that....well, maybe I could wait a few more years. lol.

Nigh-unbelievable nobody mentioned She's a Rainbow. By far my favorite.

2. Honky Tonk Women

3. Paint it black

4: Sympathy for the devil

5. Jumpin Jack Flash

6. Ruby Tuesday

7. As Tears Go By

8. Gimmie Shelter