Web series, your views.

Tools    

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
So, I've been rather busy of late, there are probably a few Mofo's unfamiliar with my legendary smutiness on this forum.
One of the main reasons for not having a great deal of time to post on Mofo has been my committment to Scotland's first web series.
I've been working since september on the series, it was the first in Scotland, but since the start of the new year at least a dozen other series have began production.
As an alternative to short films, it's a great idea, but do the other Mofos think it will take off? What are your thoughts, opinions on webseries and their future, youtube have been a huge success, so there is potentially a huge market out there, but will it be a short lived gimmick?

To date we have shot 6 episodes between 15-25 mins in length for under $20 ( £ 10 for us over the water ) per episode, apart from food, the whole cast and crew are working for free, our hope is to make enough money to pay back expenses, props, travel, tapes etc, and re-invest any profit into further short films and a potential second series.
So far we've had over 13,000 hits on our site, the first episode is free to watch, and half of episode 2 is also free with subsequent episodes available for £1 per episode to download.
Although we've only made £68 so far, we haven't really pushed it or started promoting it yet, we've been in two national newspapers, been on national radio and been on Channel 4's website, as well as having a brief cameo from Scotland's own Martin Compston of "Sweet 16 " and "Red Road" fame.

And now for Darth's shameless plug, no really I just want your opinions and views, check us out at:
http://www.nightisday.com

I'm in charge of Second Unit, D.O.P and soon to be made Producer ( as well as making a nice cup of tea! )

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Latex, vasoline.......Darth is very worried.
OK, slightly uncomfortable after watching that, I'm secure in my own sexuality ( none, ain't getting any! ) fair play to anyone putting themselves up for critique, I applaud you perversity young man.
Will watch more and get back to you.