Morgan Spulock's 30 Days.

Tools    

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Just watching Morgan Spurlock's new documentary series 30 Days.
It's the first time I've seen the show, in this episode Morgan and his girlfriend are trying to survive one month living only on minimum wage.
It's a real eye-opener, as Spurlock himself says " we live in the richest country in the world, and we can't survive. "
Not to dwell on one particular episode, I was wondering what other members thought of his show and his documentary " Super-size Me " in general.

I like his style, his sense of humour wins me over the ever preachy Michael Moore anyday, and in general I feel Spurlock researches his subjects better and relies less on clever editing a la Moore.

So, fellow Mofo's give me your opinions!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I think the show is on its second season now it came out early this year I think. I have only seen two episodes but from what I saw i really like the show. one I saw was a guy living with a family of muslims for 30 days and the other was a mom trying to get her daughter to stop drinking so the mom drank alchohole continously for 30 days to show the daughter what will happen to her body

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Haven't seen it yet, but it looks like it is worth a look. It seems kind of like 'Wife Swap' or 'Louis Theroux'. Morgan Spurlock is a funny guy.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Thursday Next
Haven't seen it yet, but it looks like it is worth a look. It seems kind of like 'Wife Swap' or 'Louis Theroux'. Morgan Spurlock is a funny guy.

Forgot about Louis Theroux and his weird weekends, highly amusing and informative too.
What about Nick Broomfield?

Randomly visiting for now
yeah I've seen that episode too Darth it's a real eye-oppener even though I would have much difficulty having my eyes open to the American working class because I live in Australia . Still it was really honestly made and held nothing back, will definately be tuning in next week. The season is only just starting here but I like it so far