Happy birthday Blib

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
So after a wonderful day, some splendid presents and lovely messages fomr you guys, i had a brilliant time.
Glad you enjoyed it

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
So after a wonderful day, some splendid presents and lovely messages fomr you guys, i had a brilliant time.
I guess my fondu set got lost in the post, maybe it leaked out...

As I always say, however, a man can never have too many scarves.

Glad you had a good one.

A system of cells interlinked
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLIB!!!

Arresting your development
I hope it was a good birthday that none of us could understand.

Lá breithe mhaith agat Blib!!!!

Sorry I am so late but I hope you had a great day!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

history *is* moralizing
i'm sorry too, Blib, i wouldn't forget to drop a word or two for your birthday, so have a happy one and all the years after this one
(i'm on vacation, away from home and sick with the flue, so if i don't survive it farewell)

Lets put a smile on that block
Awww thanks Froggy. But please do try not to die...although, if something does happen, i would gladly take on the burden of your house and all its possessions. I am a good friend

history *is* moralizing
*****, i dunno what's happening with this computer, or must be the fever: first it shows me a double post and then it erases everything! my gosh!
ok, so in any case, you can have this computer i'm on right now!

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
*****, i dunno what's happening with this computer, or must be the fever: first it shows me a double post and then it erases everything!

Behold... the power of a mod... deleted post restored...