Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Kelly Marcel has written the script for the sequel to the Venom movie. However, original director Ruben Fleischer is not returning to direct due to a schedule conflict.

Replacing Flesicher is Andy Serkis, the CGI/Mo-Cap expert who directed the recent Mowgli film on Netflix. Serkis closed the deal today, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Tom Hardy is expected to return to the role of Eddie Brock and his symbiotic alter ego, Venom. Woody Harrelson is expected to return (from a mid-credit scene in the 1st film) as serial killer Cletus Kassady, who has merged with the symbiote known as Carnage.

Venom was a really weak movie, although I am Tom Hardy fan, even him couldn't save it!

The film is officially called Venom: Let There Be Carnage and it will be out on June 25, 2021.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I can’t figure if they intentionally made the cgi look this way or that’s just how it turned out.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I can’t figure if they intentionally made the cgi look this way or that’s just how it turned out.
You mean the transformations?
yeah =\

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
You mean the transformations?
yeah =\
Cartoony is the closest way I can explain it. I’m guessing it must be a stylistic choice.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Cartoony is the closest way I can explain it. I’m guessing it must be a stylistic choice.
My guess, if those transitions aren't placeholders, would be budget. It looks like someone just put an overlaying 3d animation over a live action sequence but made no effort to blend them or whatever. Venom looks fine by himself, but when he's coming out, that's wonky. HOPEFULLY it's just a rough or something lol. hopefully =\

Also, Venom is coming out. Good for you, Venny.

The film is now delayed to October 15 but it might even get delayed until January 21, 2022. The film will also be the 1st film under the newly named "Sony's Spider-Man Universe", or SSU for short.

https://www.darkhorizons.com/sony-re...-spumc-as-ssu/