Neep help to post picture

Tools    

Hi can anyone help me with this
Maybe it's because i'm using a cell phone but every time i want to post a picture people told me it stays as a thumbnail instead as being insert in my post.
I'll go in manage attachment, then choose my screenshot in my cell phone galery, after i upload which takes few second then push insert.... After pushing "insert" the sreen just flash, the i need to push "X" to close that window and go back to new topic then push submit...

So what i'm doing wrong... I'm desperate or maybe just stupid😝

Thanks

Lemme know if John's answer helps. If not, I can walk you through it, either here or via PM.
That's what i already do... Maybe it's because i use picture from my cell phone Galery? When i use link from youtube for a movie trailer it's working? Maybe there's something i need to change in my cell phone setup or in my MoFo setup??

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
That's what i already do... Maybe it's because i use picture from my cell phone Galery? When i use link from youtube for a movie trailer it's working? Maybe there's something i need to change in my cell phone setup or in my MoFo setup??
I use a cell phone and post from my gallery, so thats not it. It sounds like a glitch. Just keep trying different pictures. Take a screenshot of something and try uploading that. Some pictures don't upload.

I use a cell phone and post from my gallery, so thats not it. It sounds like a glitch. Just keep trying different pictures. Take a screenshot of something and try uploading that. Some pictures don't upload.
I already post so many picture and it's always the same story
Maybe it's this (see picture) do i need to check this option?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2020-08-11-17-48-43.png
Views:	94
Size:	283.4 KB
ID:	66987  

I already post so many picture and it's always the same story
Maybe it's this (see picture) do i need to check this option?
No. Thats only if your phone is slow at opening a page due to so many pictures.

No. Thats only if your phone is slow at opening a page due to so many pictures.
I think i'll try with another phone and see what happend... Thanks for helping

I think i'll try with another phone and see what happend... Thanks for helping
Do you see a string of numbers in the posting field when you try to post an image?

Do you see a string of numbers in the posting field when you try to post an image?

No i don't see nothing. Just after i press submit i see Attachment: screenshot 123456.......

No i don't see nothing. Just after i press submit i see Attachment: screenshot 123456.......
That's odd. Can you take a screen shot of what you're seeing and post it here?

Just a try
Attachments

Name:	Screenshot_2020-08-09-00-08-34(1).jpg
Views:	87
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	66990  

That's odd. Can you take a screen shot of what you're seeing and post it here?
Ok give me a sec

Test
Attachments

Name:	Capture+_2020-08-11-18-39-19.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	152.0 KB
ID:	66993   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2020-08-11-18-39-40.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	134.5 KB
ID:	66994   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2020-08-11-18-40-15.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	66995   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2020-08-11-18-40-49.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	66996  

Lets try
Attachments

Name:	Screenshot_2020-08-11-18-52-37.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	66997  

You're using the mobile view. Try switching to the desktop view and see if that helps.
Nope...

Wait i forgot to save...

You're using the mobile view. Try switching to the desktop view and see if that helps.
I'm all lost in this desktop vew, but i think it worked. Do you see a difference?