New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Could any one pick a more perfect casting than the brilliant J-Hudson? Gotta love that voice. Haven't disliked any of her vocal performance thus far.

Despite all the trendy chick relationship stuff the heist/con premise sounds pretty good. I'm a big fan of Richard Jenkins, and it's nice to see Debra Winger back in action.

Miranda July is the selling point. Me and You and Everyone We Know and The Future were both very good.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Anyone know when the Dune trailer is suppose to be released? Should be soon unless they are backing the movie up like everyone seems to be doing right now because of the virus. Excited for any new Villeneuve film. Interested to see what he does with a property like Dune after killing it with Blade Runner

101 Favorite Movies (2019)