Mofo Big Brother 3

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
All jokes must be posted within the next 12 hours.

I have no idea. Can I just be the joke? Yoohoo! I'm the joke! Laugh at me!

I have no idea. Can I just be the joke? Yoohoo! I'm the joke! Laugh at me!
Big Brother said all jokes must be creative, you have been a joke for a long time.

I can't think of anything but I'll submit something I thought of when I was like 6.

" What's your favorite work?
Mines Firework. "

AWFUL. I KNOW.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well I'll be asleep when the 12 hour countdown ends so better just throw this lame-ass effort out there just now -

Two studio executives, one from Disney and one from Warner Bros., meet up for a drink in a bar and discuss their current projects.

Disney Executive - "We just had the premiere screening of Frozen last night."

Warner Bros. Executive - "Oh really, that's the computer animated film based on The Snow Queen right?"

Disney Executive - "Yeah that's the one."

Warner Bros. Executive - "So how did it go?"

Disney Executive - "Not great. The audience gave it a very frosty reception."

God that's embarassing! That makes Christmas cracker jokes look like works of pure creative genius! But I had nothing else, my mind was a blank

Even my game? I am sad.
Well, I like your game, and I devoted more time to it than I thought I would... but... will I win? Probably not.

Nominations/ Eviction
Big Brother house this is Masterman. Your task is over and the results are in. Sexy Celebrity, Gandalf, TeeterG, DanielM and Scifi Slob, you failed to complete the task, therefore you all face eviction. The rest of the house mates congratulations, your safe.

Jaydee, Wintertriangles, Rhys, Godoggo and Dvd-Daily could you Pm me who you would like to evict.

Sexy Celebrity
TeeterG
Gandalf
DanielM
Scifi Slob

Eviction 1:

Sexy Celebrity
TeeterG
Gandalf
DanielM
SciFi Slob

3 votes are in and the decision is unanimous.

Sexy Celebrity you have been evicted.

Oh my! Already?? I had such a fun time here. How could it already be over?!

Task 2:

Housemates this is Big Brother. Your next task is simple. Big Brother will post 5 pictures and your task will be to correctly identify each picture (all pictures are movie dvd covers).When housemates have there answers and are satisfied.. simply PM them. The two housemates with the least amount right will face eviction tommorow.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Am I the only one who thinks that's insanely tough? There's only one I know for sure, and I've got a guess for another. The other three though I'm pretty clueless at the moment

Are they all relatively well known?