Mofo Big Brother 3

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Awesome! Should be fun. =D
Yeah we have a good bunch of members. We could just do with a couple more.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Well on the promise that it will be slower-paced and not quite as chaotic as Sexy's version I'll sign up and give this another go I guess

Well on the promise that it will be slower-paced and not quite as chaotic as Sexy's version I'll sign up and give this another go I guess
That's great.

Rauldc14 (and five other people) already won Big Brother 2.
Yeah because your half assed attemp to crown a real winner.

Hello and welcome to big brother The Launch

Contestants you have entered the Big Brother House. You must not discuss nominations, if you fail to follow big brothers rules you will be evicted. There must be no influence regarding any tasks, challengers, or nominations unless big brother asks.

Jaydee
Sexy Celebrity
Rhys
TeeterG
SciFi Slob
Gandalf
Godoggo
WinterTriangles
Daniel M
Adam-DVDDaily

Please enter The Big Brother House

Task 1

Contestants Big Brother would like to get to know it's housemates. Who's the comedian, who's miserable, who's creative?. Your task is simple?. Big Brother would like for you all to make up a Joke (Individual). Once your joke is complete Big Brother wants you to post for all to see. Once all jokes are submitted contestants must pick there favourite joke ( Not there own) and tell Big Brother Via Pm. The jokes with the least amount of votes face eviction. If housemates post a joke they did not create they will face eviction automatically. Good Luck.

Oh wow. I'm totally not funny.
Sometimes the worst of jokes are still funny. Think, there that bad there funny.

I'll be the miserable one. Fits my humor. But I don't know many jokes. Except this guy named Steve. He boastfully took the lead role in a french play for a theater class last semester, and then when we were acting it out on stage he couldn't pronounce anything correctly, and eventually forgot his lines to the point where he said to the teacher in the front row trying to feed him lines "just give me the ****ing thing please!" and proceeded to mispronounce the rest of his lines, and as I screamed at him to get off the stage (which was technically my line), he just stared at me as if I asked him a question that wasn't in the book. As I was playing the role of a king, I had him carried off stage by my guards. Nonetheless, students at our level are almost as bad as him, and due to the will of having kids succeed, they will acquire their Bachelors in French this year. Punchline: American Education System.

Big Brother repeats, all jokes must be self created!.

Knock knock.
Whos there?
Ill Be...
Ill Be Who?
Ill Be Back if you dont answer the door.

It may be rubbish but i gave it a go.

Why did the snake lose his court case? He didn't have a leg to stand on.
Haha, not bad.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Man alive that is a brutal challenge!!! I wouldn't say I'm particularly funny but if I am it's generally in a very dry, self-deprecating manner. I've never made up a joke in my life. I'm terrible at telling jokes. And I can never actually remember jokes I've heard so I can't even cheat by relaying one of them and claiming it as my own! I should probably just self-eliminate myself right now!

Can't I just post a link to Man of Steel? That was the biggest joke I've seen or heard in a long time!

Man alive that is a brutal challenge!!! I wouldn't say I'm particularly funny but if I am it's generally in a very dry, self-deprecating manner. I've never made up a joke in my life. I'm terrible at telling jokes. And I can never actually remember jokes I've heard so I can't even cheat by relaying one of them and claiming it as my own! I should probably just self-eliminate myself right now!

Can't I just post a link to Man of Steel? That was the biggest joke I've seen or heard in a long time!
Ime sure you can come up with something, even if it is silly, or stupid.

Or I surpose you could even use that Man Of Steel comment as a joke. Entirely up to you.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
My joke was my third one. The first one I looked to see if there was anything like it and I found something similar. Then I made up one about a soda jerk, but as votes count in these things, I'm not sure how many people know what a soda jerk is. I couldn't find anything similar to the snake one, so I went with that.