If you watch this film backwards...

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
If you watch Face Off backwards, it's about 2 guys who swap there face.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a sci-fi about reassembling an exploded shark and causing it to spit out several victims so that the citizens of Amity Island can spend a peaceful summer getting stoned and drunk.

If you watch Willow backwards, it's about a little guy who steals a baby from a witch, then gets the baby into tons of trouble and then leaves her floating on a raft of reeds and moss on a river. What a b*stard.

Raiders Of The Lost Arc backwards is about the Arc bringing Nazis back to life so they can give the Arc to Jones so he can bury it and go back to being a school teacher.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
If you watch Deja Vu backwards....have I already done this one?

Reviews

If you watch Jaws backwards, it's a sci-fi about reassembling an exploded shark and causing it to spit out several victims so that the citizens of Amity Island can spend a peaceful summer getting stoned and drunk.
I think the best version of the Jaws one I heard (which someone posted in The Shoutbox awhile back, I believe) was that "if you watch Jaws backwards, it's about a shark that throws up so many people that they have to open a beach."

I'm not old, you're just 12.
If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's a heartwarming film about a friendly dinosaur who helps rebuild Tokyo before moonwalking into the ocean.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

If you watch The Shawshank Redemption backwards it's about a guy in Mexico who willingly enters prison, stays there for 20 years, and then gets out just in time to see his wife killed.

If you watch Titanic backwards, it's about a dead old woman who comes back to life, makes a necklace levitate out of the ocean and into her hands, then sits down to talk about how she watched a big boat rise out of the ocean and reassemble itself while she fell in love with a dead boy who came back to life, and then she eventually left him to go be rich while he stayed behind with his poor friends, then it cuts back to the reanimated corpse of the old woman continuing to talk until she finally shuts up and goes back home with her daughter, and then everyone forgets the long ass story she just told.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
if you watch Memento backwards...it's actually forwards?
Aye!, I've already done a Memento one .

Let the night air cool you off
If you watch Seven Samurai backwards it's about a group of bandits who are getting beat in a battle, then wisely retreat. The samurai who are fighting the bandits for a village decide to leave the village. The bandits come back and the village has nobody to protect it.

If you watch The Lawnmower Man backwards, it says that playing too many videogames will turn you into a retard.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
If you watch Death Race backwards it's about a guy who drives his car into prison to race it and gets out in time to see his wife fend off an attacker and then goes back to his regular job.

If you watch Mulholland Drive backwards it is about a girl whose life is shown to be one way, then her entire world gets turned upside down, and everything becomes different. But it has lesbian sex scenes in it, so all is good!

Wait...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
If you watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" backwards..........it's about 2 guys having a wild drug induced bender in Las Vegas for no reason with no plot for an unknown amount of time.........wait..........what??!!

We've gone on holiday by mistake
If you watch "Irreversible" backwards.................you get probably a better viewing experience than the proper way

p.s. can't believe no one mentioned Irreversible yet!

If you watch The Town backwards, it's called "The WSSlover Cut" because all of those things she hates about the film have been taken back and never happened.