Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

He/she is a forum member. He/she is on the MoFo Hall of Fame, however, so he/she must continue participating in order for us to finish the first round of that.

Among others I enjoyed reading the posts by The Gunslinger45, Mr. Minio, Tokeza, BlueLion, Deadite, Daniel M., Jiraffejustin the most.
Thank you dude. I enjoy your posts as well. Particularly when it comes to Japanese cinema which we both enjoy.

I come back to this thread and find I keep forgeting people. Like Guaporense, ThomasP, Jiraffejustin, and Deadite. But really, you all are awesome!

Except for you. YES YOU READING THIS! You suck.

Thanks SC. I thought we were tight.

I used to talk music with planet news. I keep up with Yoda on Facebook. John McClane shares my favorite film in The Fountain. PW is a fellow Pacific Northwesterner. Brodinski is awesome. Sedai, too. Harry. Mark. Nebbit is too kind. Sexy Celebrity cracks me up (but I hate him now). wintertriangles. All of the fantasy football players. Pretty much everyone that posted regularly 2-3 years ago. I don't know all the new active people.

My all time favorite is Gunny, though.

Fiscal. I forgot about Fiscal. He just gave me a rep point.

And Edarsenal, too.

Skepsis93, I guess you're alright.

I also like Exist. He gave me a rep point recently for one of my posts about free will.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I guess I'd make everyone's "least favourite member on these forums?"

I like Iro, but he never posts anymore. Of course my Canadian brother Brodinski, Dexter Riley.

Nebbit, Honeykid, Markf, Yoda is the best (he doesn't have a gun to my head, I swear), Sedai, Rodent, Deadite and I got off to a rocky start, but he seems cool now, DanielM is climbing up the charts, Loner because he's a loner, akatemple is cool, Holden, Sexy for how weird his posts can be, n3wt is great. Tongo, PW, Used Future, Harry Lime

A lot of the older members how don't post much anymore. Since I don't post a lot anymore I don't know the new guys all too well.

Suspect's Reviews

I also didn't mention Lines in my other post, but I really like Lines.
Yeah, he's alright, too.