Top 100 of the master.

→ in
Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I overlooked Face/Off on your list. I really enjoyed it and I think I'd seen it twice. Love Cage's facial expressions at the beginning - the scene with female choir is priceless!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
I overlooked Face/Off on your list. I really enjoyed it and I think I'd seen it twice. Love Cage's facial expressions at the beginning - the scene with female choir is priceless!
It's abit over the top and crazy but it's a great movie.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Oh man I love me some Free Willy!

And if that doesn't get a respone from Sexy Celebrity I don't know what will!

Coming Soon.

I agree on Transformers, it's a fun movie indeed. Bay lost touch with the sequels, though.

I agree on Transformers, it's a fun movie indeed. Bay lost touch with the sequels, though.
Yeah the other two movies sucked, I got the feeling they were trying to hard to be serious.

Yeah the other two movies sucked, I got the feeling they were trying to hard to be serious.
They tried being darker, yet at the same time leaned too much toward the comedic side with leg-humping robots and pot brownies.

Coming Soon.

I don't know if either of those would make it to my top 100, but they're good picks nonetheless. I know it isn't saying much, but Point Break is easily one of Keanu Reeves' top 5 best.
Also, I completely agree with your views on Watchmen. I didn't really like it the first time I watched it, but I believe that was only because it wasn't what I expected. I went into it thinking it would be more flashy and silly, knowing good and well that it would also be dark, but what I ended up getting was something much deeper. I definitely appreciated it more upon re-watching it.

Point Break is good, but when I remember the late Swayze I go with Red Dawn
I've never seen Red Dawn.

Coming Soon.

Coming Soon.

I'm glad that someone other than myself loved Due Date. That movie was hilarious!
Have you also seen Planes Trains and Automobiles? After hearing everyone compare Due Date to that movie, I ended up watching it and I have to admit it's a better movie.

Coming Soon.