Top 100 of the master.

→ in
Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
My Top 100 movies

As you may have noticed in my old top 100 thread, I said a few month's back that I was in the works of my new list. It's closing in on just a year since my first list, but since now living by my self in my new home I've seen alot more movies, some new and some old that totally changed my list. I've finally finished my list and ime excited to start posting it in a short while, enjoy.

Coming soon!.

Coming Soon!.

Coming Soon!.

Coming Soon!.

By the way does anyone know the name of the original walking tall?.

Let the night air cool you off
It's on youtube, if you are into the kind of thing.

Taken is alright, I haven't seen it since it came out though.

The Descent is an excellent modern horror film. It's also claustrophobic AF.

Both films blow their subsequent sequels out of the water.

EDIT: Recently rewatched The Descent. It is claustrophobic, but nowhere as good as I remember it. It's rather average.

Coming Soon!.

I loved The Descent. It's one of the most underrated horror movies out there. Some people don't like how long it takes for the lead characters to get to the cave, and one person said she didn't like how the caves looked. >_>
And have you seen its sequel? I have no idea why it didn't get wide release in theaters, because it was just as great, imo.
I totally agree with you on X-Men: First Class, as well. It's my favorite of the franchise so far.

I loved The Descent. It's one of the most underrated horror movies out there. Some people don't like how long it takes for the lead characters to get to the cave, and one person said she didn't like how the caves looked. >_>
And have you seen its sequel? I have no idea why it didn't get wide release in theaters, because it was just as great, imo.
I totally agree with you on X-Men: First Class, as well. It's my favorite of the franchise so far.
Thanks. Yeah I've seen the Descent part 2, it was enjoyable although not up there with the first.

Reps for Avatar, Prometheus, and Taken. I'd give all three a
. The first two have amazing special effects. I desperately need to see The Warriors, but as it appears it was taken back off of Netflix I, I'm probably going to keep saying this when you make your next 100.

Reps for Avatar, Prometheus, and Taken. I'd give all three a
. The first two have amazing special effects. I desperately need to see The Warriors, but as it appears it was taken back off of Netflix I, I'm probably going to keep saying this when you make your next 100.
I found The Warriors pretty cheap on Blu ray on the Internet, you should have a look around.

Coming Soon!.

Coming Soon.

Thanks. I love Brittish gangster movies and Rise Of The Foot Soldier is one of the best. Have you ever seen Essex Boys?.

Coming Soon.