50 Coolest Characters

Tools    

plainview was definitely NOT cool. he was interesting and all, but the man hated people and just wanted to make enough money to get away from everyone and be left alone.. he was also miserable and a terrible father.. if that is what you guys think is cool then we have nothing in common. he is one of the least likable characters I've ever seen on screen, but yes i loved the film.

is this just movies, or tv too? Because obviously you would have to include fonzi if it is including television..

tyler durden was very cool, maybe the blues brothers, hmm..
aragorn, han solo, cha tae-sik, holly golightly, schindler

There has to be a Smaule L. Jackson in there somewhere. Haven't seen him till now. Maybe he would there in the remaining one's!

He is the definition of cool.
Unless you're talking about Mace Windu

seen lots of great characters on here, especially like the Axel Foley shout, for me Andy Dufrei (Shawshank) like it when the little man wins against the odds and also Clarence Worley (True Romance)

Unless you're talking about Mace Windu

seen lots of great characters on here, especially like the Axel Foley shout, for me Andy Dufrei (Shawshank) like it when the little man wins against the odds and also Clarence Worley (True Romance)
I was thinking more on the lines of Pulp Fiction or Foxy Brown.

Agree about Andy Dufresne. For me he along with Red should be #1 and #2!

^^You know what, as much as i like Newman, that is one movie i did not like. Newman's best character would be Eddie Felson in The Hustler, Butch Cassidy in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid or Henry Gondorff in The Sting.

I would give the edge to Henry coz The Sting is one of my favorite movies out of the 4 Paul Newman movies.

^^You know what, as much as i like Newman, that is one movie i did not like. Newman's best character would be Eddie Felson in The Hustler, Butch Cassidy in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid or Henry Gondorff in The Sting.

I would give the edge to Henry coz The Sting is one of my favorite movies out of the 4 Paul Newman movies.
as a film i thought it was utterly depressing
i haven't seen a lot of paul newman. he makes a decent chocolate bar though

You should give Sting a try then. A very good watch!