50 Coolest Characters

Tools    

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Everyone on these forums loves viewing or writing lists. I enjoyed doing my top 100 movies and reading the feedback, i also tryed to do my 100 worst movies but I lost my list and that all went down the pooper. Instead ive done a list of the 50 coolest characters, it's something a little different and I had a little fun making my list. Hope you all enjoy I'll get started straight away today.

"You thought I was tough? This chump will kill you!"

Nice start to the list.

Apollo was a classic 70s character, and it was cool how his relationship with Rocky evolved.

"John McClane: Yippie-kai-yay mother****er."

I am surprised John McClane is not higher on the list. Glad he is on it regardless
John McClane is a fantastic character but this list is full of cool and bada** characters, it's a fun list.

If Daniel Plainview isn't #1, you might as well drown in a toilet.
I dunno, whilst in one way I think cool is a good describing word, on the other and I am not so sure, he's not really 'cool' in the stylish, masculine sense that I think this list will probably tend towards, if this was for best villains then maybe I would agree

Jules from Pulp Fiction should be number one

Daniel Plainview is quite obviously (objective) the most badass mother f*cker in any film. It is known.

"Pain can be controlled - you just disconnect it."