The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

When I joined this site I never thought I'd see the words "party", "bottom" and "sausage" all in the same sentence

Welcome to the human race...
I'd have to refer to my old list to see what would make that.
Speaking of old lists...

I've been pondering it today and I think I've finalised my system. I'm going to make a list of the 100 best films I've ever seen then pick my favourite 25 from that. It should strike a nice balance between the objective and the subjective.

YES YES YES YES

can't wait to see how different it comes out ten years later

Persona to top ten???

Ur faves r the best in actuality, welllll in some cases @honeykid school

Can see like four from "The Ride" being in mine hunt

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I'm kind of disappointed that we decided to go with each person submitting a top 25 instead of a top 50, but I'll find a way to narrow it down to only 25 before the deadline.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm kind of disappointed that we decided to go with each person submitting a top 25 instead of a top 50, but I'll find a way to narrow it down to only 25 before the deadline.
*cries into the spreadsheet at the thought of 50 movies*

Fave flicks, heyo, can be Terrific

Stay to 25 y'all,
y'all goofs have a hard enough time packin in the brillz

I have a 25 right now, but I'll submit my list a little closer to the deadline date as there are still some films that I'm still eager to rank right now.

Ur faves r the best in actuality, welllll in some cases @honeykid school

Can see like four from "The Ride" being in mine hunt
Now, does honeykid school teach you to be like HK or are you just taught by me? Either way, I''m in.

Day 1 - Lesson 1

Smilies and how your constant use of them will annoy some members but why that's not a reason to stop nor increase your use of them

Thanks for doing this guys. I enjoyed participating in Holden's Western list.

The only thing I hate about this is the wait. 1 Dec is too far...cause I am certain I will lock my 25 in a couple of days.

(I know, I know, more time allows more people to participate...still I am already wanting to see the final list).