Who is your favourite member on these forums.?

Tools    

I'm on it, woman (I think) who doesn't like me.
My opinion of you goes in cycles. Sometimes I love you, sometimes I hate you. Lately you've fallen somewhere in between. So, no, not a favorite atm.

1- Pussy Galore
- My friend outside the forum and I know him about 7 years now...

2- Swan
- always been so friendly to me and open to discuss. I very appreciate him.

3- MovieGal
- You know my horror buddy! Always been friendly and very like to discuss movie and horror with her.

4- Cricket
- Great dude , great movie taste , friendly and give me a tons of rep. Dude's a beast

5- Honeykid
- Always like his touch on this forum. He said things sometimes very funny and some people hate him for some reasons but me I appreciate this guy he is cool.

6- Sexy Celebrity
- Always online, friendly , doesn't care too much about others opinions. Definitely a good guy.

7- MovieMeditation
- some people don't like his movie taste but for me I love his movie taste and dude's is very friendly. One of my favorite new member.

8- Rhys
- Miss you on this forum man! Where you go ?? Very friendly dude and I make my debut here with him on his topic of one movie a day.

9- markf
- Doesn't talk to him too much but he is definitely an expert of every genre of movie and love is presence in the Movie Tab topic.

10- CaptainSpaulding
- I think we don't appreciate each other too much in my debut on the forum but guy's is just too funny every single thing he post even if it's against me and my love for CM Punk. Don't change man.

My favourite really is Hit Girl
Just for a fraction of a second, then....

Hopefully, no one minds me bumping this thread, but I want to chime in with my opinion. There are lots of great posters here (more so than on other forums) and some here I'm still getting to know. My current favourites include: (no offence is intended for anyone who I don't list)

Citizen Rules
SpelingError
Cricket
Matt72582
Yoda
Thief
Takoma
Phoenix
Edarsenal
Torgo

(I'm probably forgetting some other nice, cool people too)

Hopefully, no one minds me bumping this thread, but I want to chime in with my opinion. There are lots of great posters here (more so than on other forums) and some here I'm still getting to know. My current favourites include: (no offence is intended for anyone who I don't list)

Citizen Rules
SpelingError
Cricket
Matt72582
Yoda
Thief
Takoma
Phoenix
Edarsenal
Torgo

(I'm probably forgetting some other nice, cool people too)
Dang, I knew I wouldn’t be on the list. Bloody Canadians.

Sorry. I like you though. You would be listed in the next group.
Oh, no, that’s not gonna work old buddy. I don’t want to be in any secondary group. You had your chance & you blew it.

Oh, no, that’s not gonna work old buddy. I don’t want to be in any secondary group. You had your chance & you blew it.
What if I send you flowers and chocolates to make up for it?

What if I send you flowers and chocolates to make up for it?
I bought my own flowers today from Whole Foods. A huge bunch. I cannot be bought.

I bought my own flowers today from Whole Foods. A huge bunch. I cannot be bought.
What if I were to write and direct an apology movie about you in your honour?

What if I were to write and direct an apology movie about you in your honour?
I would hate that.

I’m gonna go away now & lick my wounds in private. You can talk to your bestie @Citizen Rules.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Swan. But I talk to him every day on a private chat, so I'm biased.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Some random obscure member only I and maybe one other poster has heard of because I'm cool like that.

A system of cells interlinked
I still love all the MoFos!

BKB
I thought for sure I'd be on this list??