The Movie Forums Top 100 Horror Movies

→ in
Tools    

Yeah, I assumed the usual spreadsheet handoff happened with one of the previous curators. If not, that's probably still worth doing. It's a lot easier!

It's alright, I've got a spreadsheet going and am just about actually up to date with all the entrees so far.

Happy to share that at the closure as that seems to be customary. Building the sheet over months and adding up the scores as lists come in from the start - remarkable how that makes it go pretty smoothly as well.

Sending a call out to @jiraffejustin , great horror movie guy and especially enjoyed the heck outta his Horror Challenge Thread from 2014.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Nostromo87

Are TV movies eligible if they're listed as "horror" on IMDB?

If not, what if they're available on DVD? Would that make it eligible?

@Nostromo87

Suppose TV *Movies* tagged as eligible would be allowed. You're the first to bring them up.

Will try to get my list in before deadline.

Sent mine in. I don't frequent these forums much these days, but I thought I might as well participate to try to get back into it.

We have up to 33 Lists now, with just the 3 most recent ballots yet to be added to the list sheet. TWO DAYS REMAIN to send your picks, with all votes due by Midnight on Friday, March 15th, 2019.

Something went wrong in the lab today. Very wrong.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Goldblum.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	52300  

Hadn't thought about it yet. I'll want to look at the circumstances of the old list a bit more before deciding. I tend to incline towards keeping both since people have already filled it out, though.

Hadn't thought about it yet. I'll want to look at the circumstances of the old list a bit more before deciding. I tend to incline towards keeping both since people have already filled it out, though.
I would also say keep both. It's fun to have two and see how they have changed with the members coming and going etc. I mean, just have the year right next to the name, so you can easily see which one you are looking at.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I may have missed it @Yoda but will this replace the other horror list in the lists section or will both be kept?
Will be interesting to compare.

I screencapped the old one on my phone so I'll be comparing them. I plan on getting through most of the ones on the old list since I mostly went through some crap movies too just to see if they were enjoyable cheese. Some were but not good enough to make my list (except for one but it's too obvious).

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@Nostromo87

Suppose TV *Movies* tagged as eligible would be allowed. You're the first to bring them up.

Thanks. I'm finished watching movies, and I'm narrowing down and ordering my list today and tomorrow. I'll label that title as "TV Movie" so you'll know which one it is. If you decide that it's not eligible for some reason, let me know and I'll replace it if necessary. (This will make more sense when you see what it is.)