WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Not ringing a bell here, spookie. Cultured cultivated gardens look nice; maybe Austrua? Need another clue.

Meant Austria. Dratted spellcheck- ruins more posts than it fixes.

Portugal?

Maybe I should let Stirchley handle this one. I' ll guess Scotland but probably wrong.

Maybe I should let Stirchley handle this one. I' ll guess Scotland but probably wrong.
Long wait as she is away on weekends. Not Scotland. Place called Portmeirion. No peeking lenslady.

I will have a guess at your urging, buy ya know - as much as one enjoys stretching their skills to find out about people and places no one ever heard of -hhowzabout sometimes posting a place we might know??!? Something like the Eiffel Tower! Niagra Falls! Good grief could even be Ayer's Rock ( which I understand no one calls that anymore, but you get my drift here spookie)

Turkey

I will have a guess at your urging, buy ya know - as much as one enjoys stretching their skills to find out about people and places no one ever heard of -hhowzabout sometimes posting a place we might know??!? Something like the Eiffel Tower! Niagra Falls! Good grief could even be Ayer's Rock ( which I understand no one calls that anymore, but you get my drift here spookie)

Turkey
I get your drift lenslady. But I find the chase the fun part of a quiz. Ok I will go easy on you girl. It is in southern England..of all places.

It IS fun to search and discover, but sometimes one needs a break- especially after barely emerging from our 22 month winter and now facing a stretch of rainy days that make London look as dry as the Sahara. So I 'll take a dose of E-Z now, with your courtesy.

Royal Pavillion at Brighton?