Criterion sale

Tools    

Just a heads up for those who are interested, Barnes & Noble is having a 50% sale on their Criterion titles until Aug 7th.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/b/cri...0-off/_/N-2n15

The sale has been extended to August 14th

Anyways I ended up splurging this year

Lone Wolf and Cub
Insomnia
Cameraperson
Emigrants/Immigrants
Strawdogs (re-issue)

Thank God they have extend the due date, now i will be able to order more for my staff

Dang it, can't believe the sale ends tomorrow! I was only able to get Muholland Drive so far. Tomorrow I'm gonna really try to find the time to drive 30 minutes to my nearest Barnes and Noble and pick up Stalker.

Dang it, can't believe the sale ends tomorrow! I was only able to get Muholland Drive so far. Tomorrow I'm gonna really try to find the time to drive 30 minutes to my nearest Barnes and Noble and pick up Stalker.
Worth the trip. The Blu Ray transfer was amazing!

Worth the trip. The Blu Ray transfer was amazing!
I did make the trip! I'm a little ticked though because when I opened the case for the first time the top of it was cracked and a piece of it broke off. Not a huge deal but since I went out of my way to get this I would have liked a non-damaged case!

I did make the trip! I'm a little ticked though because when I opened the case for the first time the top of it was cracked and a piece of it broke off. Not a huge deal but since I went out of my way to get this I would have liked a non-damaged case!
Well that sucked. But as long as the Blu Ray is in good condition, it is a small matter.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I always swap out bad cases of good movies with good cases of bad movies.

Suspect's Reviews

I always swap out bad cases of good movies with good cases of bad movies.
Good idea! May do that.