Glass

Tools    

Something has just clicked.

Dunn going after Kevin/Hoard...
Nobody even picked up on the old conundrum "Unstoppable force meets immoveable object"?

Interesting idea, especially with the weaker of the trio being the titular character.

This might just do nobody any good.
Trailer description:

Professor X and Bruce Willis on opposite ends of the room, staring intensely. A fight’s about to start.

McHorde: I heard you’re... Unbreakable.

Bruce Willy: *smirks*

McHorde: I will... Split... you in half.

Bruce Willy: *smirking continues*

try and you’ll shatter. Like... *looks at camera* ... Glass.

End.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh any minute now.

I think things like this tend to get posted at a certain time, probably late morning ET so most of the U.S. is up and settled in at desks, or whatever. Based on the time of the "trailer tomorrow" tweet that might be around 11:00 AM ET, IE: about 40 minutes.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Don't get excited, this is a mashup trailer.

This one has 3 character teasers at the start, and an old trailer for Split afterward.

What's going on? I was fully expecting Saunch to have the trailer ready for me. Where's the trailer, Saunch?!

Any reactions? I'm not seeing anything about what anyone thought of this supposed trailer.

I will let you guys know when the trailer comes up. I'm close friends with Shyamalan - I follow him on Twitter - so I'll be first to know, I'm sure.

No other site seems to mention it. Last thing mentioned was the Elijah teaser.

This might just do nobody any good.
It seems I’ve seriously underestimated the amount of hype surrounding this movie.