Snapshots of History.

Tools    

No, though it is the Palace. Something rather revolutionary for QEII to agree to since it is her family’s home.

No, though it is the Palace. Something rather revolutionary for QEII to agree to since it is her family’s home.
Was it to allow public tours of parts of the palace? I know they do tours to help raise money for the upkeep.

I believe you're right. Stirch must be attending a long tea..
Perhaps you could post one while awaiting her confirmation.
Go for it guys.. She does not attend MoFo on weekends.

This 1917 film is a milestone for one of the important people involved in its production:

Boy! Silents are not my forte Doc. Can not even hazard a guess. Need something to assist.

Hope to see y'all on my new thread Doc.

Was it to allow public tours of parts of the palace? I know they do tours to help raise money for the upkeep.
Yes. Only in August & September IIRC.

Have no clue on @GulfportDoc’s photo.

Well, this one is dying on the vine..

Straight Shooting was John Ford's first full length feature film as director. He of course went on to use Harry Carey in many films, even before The Duke came along.

I believe CR had the last correct one, so it's his......or someone else.

~Doc

Well, this one is dying on the vine..

Straight Shooting was John Ford's first full length feature film as director. He of course went on to use Harry Carey in many films, even before The Duke came along.

I believe CR had the last correct one, so it's his......or someone else.

~Doc
I'll post one in a minute.

Tom Mix and one of his many horses. Only one I know is Tony.. but he was black. . If correct your post again as i looked that up from an earlier post of Docs.

Well, there were many named white horses used by famous cowboy stars, so I'm guessing your looking for a specific stand out fact about this particular horse, like first horse in a color film, or first horse to do X.

We'll need hints on this one, bro.

Tom Mix and one of his many horses. Only one I know is Tony.. but he was black.
Nope and nope.

Well, there were many named white horses used by famous cowboy stars, so I'm guessing your looking for a specific stand out fact about this particular horse, like first horse in a color film, or first horse to do X.
Nope, not looking for what the horse did, though it was said he was quite skilled.

Hint. What famous actor who is best known for playing tough no nonsense cowboys in westerns was nicknamed after the horse. That is later in his very long career he became known by his old horses name.

Duke ? John Wayne?