Question about the plot to Ghost in the Shell (1995).

Tools    

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
After watching the movie, I was just wondering,

SPOILER

why is it that the main character has to get naked in order to turn invisible, but the other characters in the movie who have the technology to go invisible, can do it with their clothes on?

Also what the characters say is different in the dubbed version, compared to the subtitled version, and I was wondering which translation, is more accurate, or do each have their pros and cons, as to what was accurately translated?

Anyone?

I would think its safe to assume the subbed version is more accurate. I know some anime dubs will go so far as to add lines where no one originally spoke plus they have to make it more appealing to western audience.

As for the answer to the other question i dont remember. I wasnt that big on it tbh.

Actually she didnt get "naked", if you mean it semantic-wise.
Probably worth to see it again but i think it more like -by choice- she wearing it for more flexible, stealth type of camouflage suit.
or it just to certain extent followed the titilation of the original manga

I dont 5hit with dub tbh

But she got naked while falling from a building to go invisible. Is it really that flexible to get naked if all you are doing is falling?

By getting naked, I mean she took all of her clothes off.

no she isnt just "falling" 😒 sigh

Is that so hard for you to come with own conclusion and reason or just -kinda- spam habit to prolong unnecessary discussion, over and over

Oh well my conclusion was that is what she was doing? Did I conclude wrong?

Are you saying she is wearing some sort of flesh toned body suit?