WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Dont you think it is time to reveal the mystery of the waterfall in the mall.
I thought you told everyone that they must post questions relative to someone’s photo? Use their intellect, as you always say. Are you now saying you want a reveal on my photo without trying to figure out where it is?

I thought you told everyone that they must post questions relative to someone’s photo? Use their intellect, as you always say. Are you now saying you want a reveal on my photo without trying to figure out where it is?
Yes use intellect. But I have made it clear to you it could be anywhere. Too obscure. Have you given any clues? Presumeably it is in the US. Orson did not know where. So I figured it was time to reveal.

I will have a final wild guess. It is in the new Westfield built World Trade Tower?

It’s not obscure. It’s the National September 11 Memorial.

BTW, “Yank” usually refers only to Americans from the northern states, particularly the northeastern states. Some people consider it to be a derogatory term.

OPEN FLOOR

It’s not obscure. It’s the National September 11 Memorial.

BTW, “Yank” usually refers only to Americans from the northern states, particularly the northeastern states. Some people consider it to be a derogatory term.

OPEN FLOOR
I like being called a Yank. Never thought it was bad thing.

At first I thought it was tulips. Not tulips, but a type of grass that turns red. Very interesting scenic, spookie.

China, probably Red Beach

At first I thought it was tulips. Not tulips, but a type of grass that turns red. Very interesting scenic, spookie.

China, probably Red Beach
Yes!!! LL. How did you know that?

I' m very very smart.

Here's our version. What are these and where are they? ( just the state will do)

Here's our version. What are these and where are they? ( just the state will do)
Orson helped me with this. They are cranberry bogs LL. Are cranberries as good for you as other berries? Not sure if they are grown in OZ.

I didn't stop to think that cranberries, served as a matter of fact with Thankagiving turkey, are native to North America. Guess they didn't make their way to Oz.

Supposed to be a healing type 'superfood'- but also carry health risks for certain individuals. They also are tart, so can be over sweetened for consumption.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, can you guess which state these bogs are in? The cranberry is actually their 'state berry.' Also the state where basketball was invented, and (bless their caffeinated lil hearts) site of the first Dunkin Donuts store.

...Are cranberries as good for you as other berries?
There better! I like unsweetened cranberry juice, it's wickedly tart. I usually add it to free squeed orange juice.

Also the state where basketball was invented, and (bless their caffeinated lil hearts) site of the first Dunkin Donuts store.
My guess is Maine for the cranberries.

No.

State where Bobby Donnell practiced law.

(Easier clue)
Also the state that a band- who lived in Oz for many years - sang a song about.