The Al Leong Appreciation Thread

Tools    

Al Leong... one of the most recognisable faces in the supporting/extras/stunts credits.
Hard to believe the guy is only 60 years old, he seems to have bee around forever.

Here's a quick rundown of his most famous.

Big Trouble In Little China
Lethal Weapon and Lethal Weapon 4
Die Hard
Action Jackson
Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure
Black Rain
Joshua Tree
Last Action Hero
Hot Shots Part Deux
Beverly Hills Cop 3
Godzilla
The Scorpion King

What's your favourite Leong appearance?

Mine has to be Lethal Weapon and Big Trouble In Little China. At least he had more than just a basic background character to play in those two.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I honestly thought he was Under Siege... but I was wrong. Must have been because he was in pretty much every classic action movie between 87-92.

Lol! Yeah Die Hard, when he gets distracted by candy bars.

He hasn't been in anything for years... shame really. It's always cool to see him in a film.

Dude's gotten old
Stallone seriously needs to recruit him for the next Expendables.
He'd look awesome sitting cross-legged, in a white robe, spouting words of wisdom to the main characters.
Then kicking some ass, namely Stallone's Barney Ross, to prove he's the real deal.

Dude's gotten old
Stallone seriously needs to recruit him for the next Expendables.
I love the idea that you retire to The Expendables. Like it's a lifetime achievement award.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Classic henchman character. Loved seeing this guy in the background.

As for favourite role? If people don't say Genghis Khan from Bill & Ted, they're watching the wrong movies.

Suspect's Reviews

Isn't he the guy that originated the line "Me love you Leong time"?

*grabs coat, hat and scarf