The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Got me 3 new posters... JP, Infinity War and It
The It poster should please the kids then they come here in August considering the trailer alone made them poo their pants
That spot was taken by a Joker poster, and 2 Star Wars posters. Too many Star Wars tbh so I fancied a change.

My new Pop Vinyl Alien Queen is there too Love that thing. Might get some more Alien stuff from them at a later date.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Me on my new Vespa

OH.
MY.
GOSH!!!!

you NEED to put the "P!" logo from the band, The Pillows, on the front of that thing!!!!1!!1!!!!

I'll be your best friend!?!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
He's done this before, probably on purpose:

I don't know why you have a screen-cap from my computer, but I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation that I don't remember.

@The Rodent I did have a bingo for awhile, you're just too late to notice!!!

Suspect's Reviews

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm pretty sure you posted it and I saved it (I save a lot of stuff like that).
My next question...why do I have a Moulin Rogue avatar???

It has to be because of they Avatar theme of the week thread. There is no other explanation!!!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Who is the snuggly brute?

Queen has a buddy now
It's actually kinda cool. The head is translucent and has a skull under it just like the movies.

Also I don't think I could be in the same room as that thing without looking at it every few seconds.

The Jason, not the hoodie.
The first night, I sat by him. The next, opposite so I could stare. I'll post the other horror icons a bit later. They're all great looking, but Jason got almost all my attention. Fangirl, see.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I have GOT to see the horns, now!!

Can't post a pic of my horn, I'd be banned